View Poll Results: Will you not be able to get the game the weekend it comes out unless you pre-order it, will there b

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes you will be able to buy it

58 77.33%
  • No you wont be able to buy it

17 22.67%
    I was thinking one day what if you did not pre-order Assassin's Creed ( then you aren't a fan) but will there be that many people buying it that there wont be enough copies unless you pre-ordered it.

I was thinking one day what if you did not pre-order Assassin's Creed ( then you aren't a fan) but will there be that many people buying it that there wont be enough copies unless you pre-ordered it.

SpyderNynja's Avatar Senior Member
    sure there will be lots of pre-orders but you'd definitely be able to buy it on the first day.

I pre-ordered limited edish

I did too.

It made sense to me, because it's just another $10 for a pretty cool casing, and some decent extras. I find myself buying more and more Collector's Editions/Limited Editions/ Special Editions just because it's usually not that much more expensive for me.

arent a fan coz u dint pre-order,well thats not really fair sinc emost sites dont even deliver to the middle east,which sucks for me and for some other ppl ...

should do, its only the first of its kind like gta its been out ages so they know about that why u got to pre-order that
    *looking into the future*

Robbinho1992's Avatar Member
    Preorders will proboraly be the most selling, but most a store have to have a limited amount that they have deliverd just for the shop. Unless fo course if a store is holding a special night, it will ahve more.

What i think is bad is that great games like AC get mowed over by over rated games like halo3. So AC probably wont sell out. no flaming cuz im in love with halo 2. (better gameplay than halo 3 in my opinion, and im just better at 2 )

yea totally thats what i thouhgt, also i got the limited one too just $10 more y not?

I'm not pre-ordering, though am still a fan. My main reason for not pre-ordering? Don't own a 360 yet >.> Only console I have is a PS2, and this computer (Which can't even run WarCraft III XD)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►