when I turn off the engines of ME-262 A-1 or A-2,I can't start them again.Is it an error or it has any real life purpose?(I have IL2FB version 1.0,without the AEP)

You have separate engine start set up in the difficulty. You will have to set your controls so you can select one engine, start it, then select the other engine, start it, then select both engines so your throttle input will work on both.

M_Gunz's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by buchtik:
    (I have IL2FB version 1.0,without the AEP)
    When you can, you want to upgrade to IL2:1946 (last version) just to get the newer FM and handling not to mention the
    many more planes and maps. The price is half or less original, US$20 or less. All versions are included as one in 1946.

I don't have separate engine start.i turn off the engines and I can't start then anyway.it doesn't show "engine started" message,the engines are completely frozen.

If you don't have separate engine start selected, I am not sure what the problem could be. Can you restart the jet engines in flight? I will take a look at this in game and see what happens.

Hi buchtik, one problem could be the seperate engine start, or you may have burnt or flamed your engine out, it is very rare to restart a flamed out engine, and when it does, it's usually after the 6 or 7 time trying to restart the engine, hope this helps!

-=S=-
    playing as mmarten13

Try selecting just one engine anyway, see if you can restart one at a time, if you can then we can try to figure out why this is happening with separate engine start turned off.

I tried to start in flight and I tried to select only one engine.Both engines were allright,no damage,and I still had some fuel and I also pressed the "start engine" key many times and nothing happened...

DrHerb's Avatar Senior Member
    As far as I know, to restart a jet in flight, you need to be moving at a pretty good speed to keep the engines spooled up so they will relight. How fast are you travelling when you try to restart them?

I don't know - I think that my speed was over 200 km/h.I also tried to restart only one engine in flight when my speed was 170 km/h.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►