I just finally ordered it and it should be here Friday thanks to good ole newegg fast shipping. Nobody in my squad has it yet and I was looking for some people to comm up with and play. Judging from demo it looks like I will need a good bit of noobie help.

S!

I bought it the day it was released here in the U.S. and I haven't played it once. It's killing me. I am reworking my cockpit so my entire rig in disabled right now, BUT, my new instrument panel complete with touch screen and TouchBuddy software will be running tonight if it kills me!!!

Regardless, it is the best game that has ever been. I know this because OFP used to be the greatest game that's ever been and ArmA has to be better or I wouldn't have bought it.

--Outlaw.

OFP was an awesome game.

ArmA is the same, just with more bugs. If you can live with that, the game is still very good, but it really is annoying and the odd copyprotection won't run on my system at all.

I have it, and several others in the 353rd have it, but I have yet to be able to play it for more than a couple of minutes before it crashes. I hope I can get it worked out because it looks so cool and I loved Operation Flashpoint.

The good games are always buggered by, well, bugs. Many games with potential are snuffed out this way...

new patch out for it,
    check it out.
    its pretty fun.
    notice that you can aktually shoot AND kill Seagulls.
    if you hit they will fall to the ground...neat

Originally posted by general_kalle:
    new patch out for it,
    check it out.
    its pretty fun.
    notice that you can aktually shoot AND kill Seagulls.
    if you hit they will fall to the ground...neat
    Cool, I don't even hit enemy tanks . Did the latest patch improve overall performance?

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member
    The Blitzpigs have a small group that plays it.

It's the only FPS type title that I'll let on my hard drive. I'm generally the unit sniper.

The green helmets run, and they die tired.

I`ve been messing about with the demo and even though it feels a bit weird, there`s a strange sense of reality about it. I like the way AI soldiers sort of stuck together and moved quite realistically. It`also the first FPS I have ever seen that uses TIR6DOF and it`s a strange experience after the `what I look at I shoot` thing we`re all used to. Now you have to remember to POINT your GUN at what you LOOK at too.

Very immersive and I`m certain i`ll get it.

Played OFP quite a bit, did some modding for it. Played ArmA a bit ... never really got me hooked. I think real life flight is proving a way cooler toy. Still its a wonderfull game and knowing BIS any bugs will be ironed out

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►