View Poll Results: Does he have Altair's Sword?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 2.00%
  • No

48 96.00%
  • Maybe

1 2.00%
    My brother and I where watching the AC:B trailer (for about the 20th time, to soak in it's epicness) and then my brother said, "Hey that guy with the long hair has Altair's Sword!"

I disagree. After he said this I brought up an image of Altair's Sword and Cesare's sword. but still, I disagree. Do you agree? The handle of Altair's Sword and then look at the handle of Cesare's sword.

That's not the same sword. If you look close it's pretty obvious. So no.

<STRIKE>yo brothas on some of that yeeeee boiiiiiiii</STRIKE>
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Drug references are not allowed.</span>

nope. doesnt look like the hilt or the handle at all. and i dont think ezio ever lost the sword. if he did, then it was probably stuck under the rubble of the villa.

I don't think that Cesare has Altair's sword, but I do think that Nikoli Orelov from the comic books does have Altair's sword.

Of course not. Ezio has Altair's sword

In the gameplay they showed us from Singleplayer Ezio actually did not have Altairs sword, he did have the sword that Altair had at the end of AC1 though

Originally posted by Assassin_Mitch:
    In the gameplay they showed us from Singleplayer Ezio actually did not have Altairs sword, he did have the sword that Altair had at the end of AC1 though
    I don't think that was the same sword, just a similar style one.

In the most recent single player gameplay I see Ezio does in fact have Altair's Sword:

thank god.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    Alty ftw!