Hi everyone! Could somebody help me with this? So i open the game and it doesn't ask me if i wanna login in my ubisoft profile, it just opens and says ?you are playing in offline mode? and when I try to open the UPlay it says that I must reopen the game launcher and login from there. What should I do??

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think this is the right forum for this question. Try the technical help and advice forum.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    Please check this Topic-
    Uplay FAQ's - READ BEFORE POSTING

If it does not help you and you are still having issues please contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed & Brotherhood General Discussion [PC]

Alright sorry for posting here but i have the same problem... yes i know that you moved it to the general discusion but i didnt found it there. Can you please just give me link for the thread? cause i really want to play multiplayer... Im sorry again and thank you for your reply (if you reply of course )

Try this:
    Uninstall ubisoft game launcher, remove folder (in windows vista/7/8): C:\Users\$username$\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\
    download the launcher from this link:
    http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...rInstaller.exe
    run the game and login again.

Let know if helped or not.

how to login from pc

i have a game on pc prince of persia forgotten sands but i cant acces to uplay can you tell me how to acces it