Beautiful cockpit, excellent loadout, nice skins, fairly agile for its size, dive-bombing capability.....

Its a a shame we only got the dive bombing variant, but I'm certainly not complaining. Its a Ju87 with speed and defensive capability. Who needs a damn siren?

I've waited a long time for this very versatile bird, and I'm not disappointed. Thank you to the modelers and all who had a hand in putting her into the "flyable" list.

joeap's Avatar Senior Member
    Ja, all ist gut. Lovely plane, blue needed another attack plane.

I must join you in congratulating Jippo and the Ju-88 team. What an outstanding work this is.

Thanks to you all. She is a truly beautiful kite with a beautiful cockpit. A pleasure to fly.

Originally posted by HH_Emann:
    Beautiful cockpit, excellent loadout, nice skins, fairly agile for its size, dive-bombing capability.....

Its a a shame we only got the dive bombing variant, but I'm certainly not complaining. Its a Ju87 with speed and defensive capability. Who needs a damn siren?

I've waited a long time for this very versatile bird, and I'm not disappointed. Thank you to the modelers and all who had a hand in putting her into the "flyable" list.
    I don't know a lot about this plane. What other variants are there? The current one has both a dive-bombing and a level bombing site so it seems pretty versatile to me.

p-11.cAce's Avatar Senior Member
    A big thanks to the dev team on this one! It is a great level bomber as well as Dive bomber - and its nice to have the option of deciding between the two on the run into the target.

F19_Olli72's Avatar Senior Member
    Indeed, its a true piece of art.

GoToAway's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I'm having a lot of run hitting airfield and then trying to race home before I'm bounced. By MiGs and LaGGs. I'm hoping for a good static Finnish campaign sometimes. I can never get enough of the Finnish front for some reason.

I hope that someday we get the C-6 version. That'd hugely compliment the A-4.

PBNA-Boosher's Avatar Senior Member
    Me likey this piece of Junkers much. I'll be flying it lots.

very cool plane...

My favourite plane so far