Kinda looking at buying this game. Anyone play it or have any comments on it?

Kinda looking at buying this game. Anyone play it or have any comments on it?

PBNA-Boosher's Avatar Senior Member
    While primitive compared to IL2, I've heard very good things about it.

Good game, good FM`s but a bit long in the tooth. I cannot get it to work properly since i`ve had XP so if you want a copy and live in the UK you can have mine

Good game, dinamic.

There are community patches (the source code was released). I play it even today (and works on XP).

If you need help with installing, PM me.

welcome to the addiction.

~S~

it also supports track ir 6DOF

I've gotten it to run on XP. But I gave up on it when I realized I could fly into the ground, and not explode.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spectre1968:
    Good game, good FM`s but a bit long in the tooth. I cannot get it to work properly since i`ve had XP so if you want a copy and live in the UK you can have mine </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mig Alley is a bit funny with XP, it'll work on 1 computer and not another. It works fine on my computer with XP, SimHQ's Mig Alley forum was a great help, you can find it here; Sim HQ Mig Alley Forum