Originally Posted by AngelWolf76 Go to original post
    So the last time someone used this sticky post was 3 years ago, and there still hasn't been an official response from Ubisoft about this. It boggles my mind that a company would choose to completely ignore a huge population of gamers rather than release the source code or hire a freelancer to make this really simple fix.
    Gonna go ahead and revive this thread here. I just sat down to play Beyond Good & Evil for the first time after seeing all the hype around the second and it getting so much praise from the gaming community. I always invert my Y axis in games. It's ridiculous that they STILL haven't just fixed it, especially with the second one being announced. I just want to play this classic of a game without any hassles. Guess I'm gonna have to do research on some third party option.
    For shame.

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    It's normal that a game have no more technical support behind it when it was realeased 14 years ago !

Reviving this thread will bring nothing more or new.
    This is not "For Shame" this is purely normal.

If you car have a broken mecanical piece, you can't turn on your car. Imagine you bought your car 14 years ago, you won't make a scandal because they are no more producing this piece

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Well in fairness - they could have implemented/patched in a 'revised control scheme' but I suppose that would have required more work and money
    It was a barebones HD remaster for the new generation

SuperBiscotCOT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by bitebug2003 Go to original post
    It was a barebones HD remaster for the new generation
    They just adapted it so that in can run with modern systems but they haven't touched the core program of the game.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones, in that I never really experienced any problems with the camera, I remember it feeling fine. Might have to go back to it very soon, planning on doing another play-through anyway, and see if I can tell this time.

DiDoFRGT10's Avatar Senior Member
    I played the original game on PC more than a dozen times and the HD ppl version on Xbox 360 and Xbox one and PS3 another dozen and I haven't experienced a single bug...

till 2003 I am still waiting for some solution, mod anything .. I would love to play this game but alas its certainly very hard and time consuming to write 10 lines of code.