OtnemeM_IroM's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, this year's Superbowl is over, but there are still too many amazing commercials out there. What are your favorites? I just saw this one and was inspired to create the thread:

Ernie the Klepto

In fact, lots of recent candy commercials have been fantastic.

Yes, this year's Superbowl is over, but there are still too many amazing commercials out there. What are your favorites? I just saw this one and was inspired to create the thread:

Ernie the Klepto

In fact, lots of recent candy commercials have been fantastic.

MuttonChopYaz's Avatar Banned
    It's odd that you mention that. I saw it for the first time this evening.

Brimtown's Avatar Senior Member
    That's a real tossup for me, but I was just telling my wife how much I missed this Burger King commercial. For starters, the commercial itself is just cheesy goodness. Most importantly, it's one of the first commercials featuring the King.

I'd have to say that whoever has been doing the Burger King and Geico commercials over the past few years is a sheer genius.

Ninja_Raiden's Avatar Senior Member
    Cravendale - everytime I see this one I can't help but laugh. There's another one

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ninja_Raiden:
    Cravendale - everytime I see this one I can't help but laugh. There's another one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>MORE MORE MORE!!!

See, this is what we need -- MORE foreign commercials! We in the states miss out on all you foreigners' commercials, but you get translated versions of a lot of ours. So keep sharing the wealth of your local product adverts!

moonsongv1's Avatar Banned
    Hmm, let's see. I don't watch alot of tv. In all reality I just watch sports or an odd movie from time to time. If a commercial does pop on I quickly change the channel to something else. So, I really have nothing to add to the thread.

Here's how I look at tv.
    1. what sports are on?
    2. no sports what cheezy movie can I find?
    3. hmm, nothing time to check out the dirty movie channels. Don't play innocent everyone knows what they are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OtnemeM_IroM:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ninja_Raiden:
    Cravendale - everytime I see this one I can't help but laugh. There's another one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>MORE MORE MORE!!!

See, this is what we need -- MORE foreign commercials! We in the states miss out on all you foreigners' commercials, but you get translated versions of a lot of ours. So keep sharing the wealth of your local product adverts! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha. these are great!! love it.

i don't know why but this VW commercial is one of my favorites. soo.... dramatic! and i love the music.

it's not funny so don't expect it to be!

MagiusH2O's Avatar Member
    I think the tide-to-go commercial with the guy interviewing and the stain keeps talking when he does is the funniest ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgtfC5LBAW4

Ninja_Raiden's Avatar Senior Member
    OK, here's another one for ya!