Thread: Site just updated! | Forums

bewaresamfisher.com was just updated. Some new stuff was added to the buletin board.

What I thought was of note was Sam Fisher's arrest record. In it his alias is listed as Jean-Pierre Martin, the name on the french passport. That confirmed my suspicion that unlike what most people believed (that sam fisher had a twin or a clone which is just dumb) the passport was most likely just a fake.

-Maniac

bewaresamfisher.com was just updated. Some new stuff was added to the buletin board.

What I thought was of note was Sam Fisher's arrest record. In it his alias is listed as Jean-Pierre Martin, the name on the french passport. That confirmed my suspicion that unlike what most people believed (that sam fisher had a twin or a clone which is just dumb) the passport was most likely just a fake.

-Maniac

Darkeye321's Avatar Senior Member
    U are 2 weeks late

So.. he's either in French prison or he tried to escape and hide in France with a false French passport ?

The site was updated today. I must've visited it about 3 times, and now there's more content on it then there was earlier in the day. How am I two weeks late?

-Maniac

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkeye321:
    U are 2 weeks late </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it was updated again

I don't think he's in a french prison since the arrest record was in english and the bank plans were marked "denver".

The psych profile written after arrest was also written in english.

The newspaper clipping gave a lot away. The two things that caught my eye were that every time he robbed a bank he ORDERED them to call the police, and in the end he gave himself up peacefully.

He wanted to get arrested and imprisoned. Likely he wanted to get sent into that prison specifically. The question is still why.

-Maniac

Yea, he was arrested at Metro City Bank in Denver Colorado (United States).

Another thing of importance I just noticed was that little scratch paper with the plans to the prison on it. The important thing to note is not the fact that it's being sent to the prison (where sam is obviously set right now) but the fact it's being sent by what appears to be a dummy corporation of some sort.

So Sam does have the intention to break out and he's getting outside help from (opinion) third ech.

The question still remains why! Is he some kind of agent brubaker?!

-Maniac

Woosy's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe it's that other secret company "shadownet". I think it was that in the comic wasn't it?