I have been thinking and I wondered how Revelations will start. Obviously it will start with Desmond entering the black room to get to the Ezio memories, but what I am asking is how will Ezio's story start in this game?

I think or at least I would like to see him start out still in Rome or somewhere in Italy in a Assassins stronghold studying over Altiar's writings that could be salvaged from the Raid from the Borgias, and then making the decision to go and follow the Altiar pilgrimage. Then tieing up anything he needs to in Italy (like saying goodbye to his sister and Mother if she is still alive/ also to Leonardo) and then head out. I would like to see a glimpse of Italy to close out that era and make way for the new era that we have been hearing so much about.

What do ya'll think any other theories how Ezio's story may start?

MagnifyHope's Avatar Senior Member
    Hopefully exactly in the way you mentioned. I think that would be the perfect start. Then a little custscene of entering a ship and going to Masyaf.

I think we'll start straight on the boat I just don't see Ubisoft putting the effort to close up on Italy. But hopefully they will surprise me...

MagnifyHope's Avatar Senior Member
    I think some magazine also stated how the game would start. And that's right after the CGI trailer, falling down the Assassin Tower in Masyaf with a rope around your neck, which suddenly tears and you fall down. Anyway, I can't remember which magazine it was, nor can I confirm that they told the truth.

I sure hope not, They have to show the reason why Ezio decided to go to Masyaf. Maybe it will show him in the Auditore Villa where Desmond saw him putting the code 72 behind the bookcase as he goes through and finds some of the codex's and decides to go to Masyaf. In the trailer on the boat he has a book in his hand so he had to have gotten that from somewhere...

Anyone know which magazine?

Bipolar Matt's Avatar Member
    I don't think a minimum of 5-10 minutes of story set up in Italy is asking too much before Ezio starts off for Masayf. Going to the Villa Auditore once more to collect the Codex pages, leave the 72/triangle key on the wall and possibly recover Altair's Armor (one can hope) would be nice to see.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't really care that much as long as it's epic.

StarScream391's Avatar Banned
    You people hope too much...

SpitfireSpud's Avatar Member
    well that starting of the video from E3 could be just like the trailer we saw for Brotherhood(which turned out to be the little CGI intro to the game title screen)
    maybe?

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood E3 Trailer

So the starting could be right from where we stabbed Lucy, as in Brotherhood, we started from the Vault from ACII...

It should start from inside the Animus with Desmond.. then it will probably have a few CGI moments before we start our actual gameplay that we saw from the E3 Vid(Revelations)

As with ACII and Brotherhood, we got a little bit of gameplay then the title music, and then the Assassins Logo and the title of the Game Appears, like the one in Rev(E3 Game Demo)

just maybe... dunno.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►