Hi guys!

Since some of you cannot make it along to Jade's HMV appearance this weekend we would like to give you the opportunity to ask her some questions. Feel free to post your questions in here and the best questions will be chosen and asked on your behalf. Unfortunately we may not be able to ask all your questions due to time restrictions. If your question is asked we will post the answer below.

stix489's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok thanks I have some questions:

- When is it officially coming out in AUSTRALIA??
    - can you kill the main targets without the hidden blade??
    - what replay value is there? for example once you finish the game.
    - is there night and day cycle or time??

you could modify the questions if you really need to... thanks again for the opportunity!

eekend we would like to give you the opportunity to ask her some questions. Feel free to post your questions in here and the best questions will be chosen and asked on your behalf. Unfortunately we may not be able to ask all your questions due to time restrictions. If your question is asked we will post the answer below. Smile
    -"will you marry me?"

Originally posted by HeDesSs:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">eekend we would like to give you the opportunity to ask her some questions. Feel free to post your questions in here and the best questions will be chosen and asked on your behalf. Unfortunately we may not be able to ask all your questions due to time restrictions. If your question is asked we will post the answer below. Smile
    -"will you marry me?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

omg guys plz go out in the world and hook up with some girls.

jade raymond is not and i repeat no amazingly hot

she is plain and average looking.

Hi

well my only question is

Why did you decide to postpone the realease for the pc version of assassinscreed and still plan on realeaseing the xbox360 and ps3 versions of the game? (the gameplay was not on par with the console versions?, control issues?, hardware issues?)

Originally posted by sandwich88:
    Hi

well my only question is

Why did you decide to postpone the realease for the pc version of assassinscreed and still plan on realeaseing the xbox360 and ps3 versions of the game? (the gameplay was not on par with the console versions?, control issues?, hardware issues?)
    well dont forget console games have 1 setup to be compatable with

pc games have to be compatable with as many setups as possible out of thousands of possibilities

My question is kinda the same as sandwich88's but i was just wondering whats going on with the pc version, because we haven't really heard anything on it, so basically just some acknowldement of the pc version.
    Thank You

-What are the controls?

Gbucket's Avatar Senior Member
    Guys, be more respectful. Jade is an extremely talented producer at Ubisoft and she deserves a lot more respect than what you're giving her - she does a very difficult, stressful job very well.

Robbinho1992's Avatar Member
    To finally clear things up.

-Is there a way to turn off/on Blood, HUDS and is there any difficulty levels.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►