ace3001's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by icykid298:
    I was just wondering whats the best settings to play
    on this game so ill have good gameplay?
    I have Intel(R)Core(TM)i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz
    Toshiba Satellite L745
    and when i first played i had troubles with the controls
    I was pressing the right button but there was no action
    You'll need to reduce all settings to play at a smooth framerate on this. The Intel HD Graphics GPU is not very powerful.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Laptops while they may work, are not ideal for AC games and may not be supported.

Some other games may work ok - but the AC games demand a lot of the PC - which is why desktops are preferred.

As to getting the game running well, you will have to try reducing the detail and texture settings in game and test it.

I dropped all my settings to the lowest I could (admittedly, game still looks pretty damn good considering). I also changed the resolution which made a tremendous difference.

Changing the resolution can be a slow process in itself, as higher resolutions and frame rates do slow down even your ability to flick through the settings. Just be patient and keep changing the settings, you'll eventually stumble upon something that works, even if the graphical quality isn't as high as it would be for an XBOX user.

I played AC2 through to 100% completion with my old trustworthy Lenovo W500 laptop and yeah it was kind of interesting with framerates between 5-15 fps. Especially races were kind of hard that way With settings I felt that nothing else helped at all but changing resolution did help a little. But yeah it was not kind of computer that the game was ment to be played with.