XBOX 360 has superior AI

right from the horses mouth....
    360 ftw.

XBfreak_101's Avatar Banned
    Thanks, but i'm pretty sure a lot of people knew this already. And I doubt that you could tell the AI's difference between the PS3 and Xbox 360. But I truely hope I'm wrong!

I think it will not really make a difference...

As significant the AI seemes to be in this game then I would say that it very well might make a difference........

We will see...........

Eh, I'm pretty sure the interview is from X-Box magazine...

Originally posted by DarkCrawler90:
    Actually, Jade said it herself. I don't feel like giving a link but it was at the X06 event.

Yeah, but it is still an X-Box event...I am not saying that it can't be true, I'd just say that it isn't excatly unbiased. And hey, maybe Ps3 has something else that is better. I am sure that the difference between the two versions is marginal at best, if even noticeable. I am not going to pay much focus on the excat workings of the AI, just enjoy the game.

. And hey, maybe Ps3 has something else that is better. I am sure that the difference between the two versions is marginal at best, if even
    Shut up you Ps3 fanboy! Lol just kidding. Yeah i guess you're right. There won't be that much of a difference in the AI anyways.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by DarkCrawler90:
    actually, it was from IGN.com a multiplatform game site, so there was no bias, it just happened to be at an xbox event, but thats where they had the chance to talk to her. anyways, here's the exact quote:

Originally stated at IGN.com:
    While the PlayStation 3 and 360 versions of Assassin's Creed are virtually identical, Raymond did say that on the 360 the team is putting a special emphasis on achievements. The hardware also allows for improved threading, which will improve even further the crowd AI.
    Source:
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/736/736325p1.html

kew414's Avatar Senior Member
    Cool

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►