Konbawa to everyone.
    First of all, please accept our apologies for our bad English, since we are Italian. Then, now, we would like to suggest an idea for an eventual sequel or spin-off of AC: we're talking about a ninja simulation game. That's because, if you watch Altair, how he moves, his abilities, and the features of the game, it seems like it can be used perfectly to create a realistic ninja simulation game (no more ps2 arcade games, please), together, of course, with a Feudal Japan setting. But, if it's not an original idea (as probably is), we would like to know from the developers why did they choose to refuse this possibility. That's all. Seeyou.

well, I think that the game engine could be used for this... but the title "ninja creed" would not fit with this game, as Alta├┬»r is : first : not a ninja...
    second : ninja used stealth and camouflage... Alta├┬»r gets to the mark walking with people around him... he dont care of being seen among people... not like a ninja!

BRILLIANT IDEA!! Just one thing.. you could do without the 'creed' bit. YAH! Ninjas that sneak up and kill people! cool stuff (even though it'll mostly be made up). Samurai swords 'n things! Great stuff! I actually own a hanwei sword... not great but.. anyone else here into that kinda stuff?

Because it's the first game ever set in the Crusades, thus being one of the most original games to come to PS3?

Seriously, no offense, but I want stealth games without being an ninja in feudal Japan/super-spy in futuristic setting. I like games like that, but the idea and character for this game are great.

I agree, I can't wait for this to come out but that doesn't mean that the ninja thing isn't a good idea. (I haven't seen many real stealthy ninja/assassin games but that's probably because I haven't been looking, sooo...)

<span class="ev_code_GREY">Ninja's are so geeky...</span>

Well, we agree with you. AC is really an amazing game. We were just talking about a sequel, or a spin-off. That's because we haven't seen a ninja *simulation* game yet. There are just arcade games, where you have to use your fingers more often than your brain (no offense, they are fun too, but with a different playstyle). And AC, according to us, it's the first game with the possibilities and the realism to create the first, true, "ninja simulation game" (with a sequel/spin-off, of course :P).

To Ipcrispo: ninjas were not afraid of walking through the crowd. Because they didn't wear their "night" outfit all the time. Infact, the often moved under cover, working, for example, as a gardener or a farmer, to observe the situation and then decide when and how to attack. Also, they used their cover to surprise their victims with a sudden strike.

Just a quick random question, were Ninja's even "invented" (not sure what other word to use there) in the 1800's?

And why would a Ninja want to do all this stuff?

Just a quick random question, were Ninja's even "invented" (not sure what other word to use there) in the 1800's?

And why would a Ninja want to do all this stuff?
    im srry but wtf are you talking about?

ninja creed......boy does this title sound weak!!!! plus why would you want a ninja freak in there when you can have a normal character who could perform astonishing moves and kills. so far we have a story based around religion conflits and character who wants to prevent conspiracies, i see ninjas being more oriental, people skilled to kill for passion rather than an aim. so to make it short the goals of the characters between ninja's creed and assassin's creed would be completly different.

if you really want to play a ninja game get ninja gaiden, that should keep you busy for a while

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... Last ►►