IS ANYONE OUT THERE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH RELEASING A BOMB FROM THE CENTERLINE PYLON OR IS JUST ME? I CAN RELEASE DROP TANKS FROM CENTER WITH CTRL T, BUT NO KEY OR JOYSTICK BUTTON WILL RELEASE A BOMB, ALL OTHERE ORDANANCE FROM WINGS DROP WITH JOYSTICK BUTTON

IS ANYONE OUT THERE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH RELEASING A BOMB FROM THE CENTERLINE PYLON OR IS JUST ME? I CAN RELEASE DROP TANKS FROM CENTER WITH CTRL T, BUT NO KEY OR JOYSTICK BUTTON WILL RELEASE A BOMB, ALL OTHERE ORDANANCE FROM WINGS DROP WITH JOYSTICK BUTTON

Zeus-cat's Avatar Senior Member
    You must be using umlimited ammo. Turn it off and centerline bombs will drop.

Zeus-cat

You have no control over bomb release order. They usually drop in order from smallest to largest. Small bombs usually drop in pairs.

Why the caps? Don't tell me your PACIFICFIRE in another account!

Did you try going into conrols and assigning the button yourself?

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Centerline bombs don't drop if Caps Lock is on

WELLCOME TO FORGOTTEN BOARD

If you have tree bombs. One in senterline and one under each vings.
    The two under the wings will drop the first time you push the bomb releace button and the senterline bomb the next time.
    On the first bombrunn I use to drop the wing boms and in the next bomb runn I drop the centerline bomb.
    There is no way to do this arrond.
    Of cause you can drop all tree bombs the first round by pushing the bomb releace button twice.