Now that it's generally accepted the the hurricane was the best plane in WW2 I thought I would share some little known hurricane facts.

-The hurricane's design was strongly influenced by secret government research into a UFO that crashed in northern Scotland in 1929.
    -The 40mm vickers cannons fitted to IID and IV mks could stop time.
    -Following the resurection Jesus ascended to heaven in a mkIIB.
    -The 'Picard manouver' was first carried out by pilot officer Jonny Picard or No 1 sqn during the battle of France.
    -The cooling system of the first prototype used the tears of unwed mothers instead of glycol.
    -Unlike many other contempory aircraft the mkIA could be comfortably flown in a ball gown.
    -No hurricane flown by a pilot who's name ended in a q was ever shot down.
    -Sputnik was launched from a hurricane.
    -Canadian built mkXs were not assembled by elves.
    -Secret war ministry documents reveal that flying a huricane during a full moon whilst naked gave the pilot magic powers. The exact nature of those powers is still classified.
    -A restored mkIIC once successfully intercepted an SR71.
    -If you laid out all the wirring from a hurricane you would have enough wire to fully wire a hurricane.

All true that.

-HH-Dubbo's Avatar Senior Member
    LOL Good stuff

Hussah!

MB_Avro_UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi all,

It's all true! Hurricanes continue to fly today as an immediate response Squadron to counter meteor impacts on planet earth.

The cannon dispersion is set at 18,500 miles and secret tests have validated the tactic.

See EarthDefence.gov.co.uk

Best Regards,
    MB_Avro.

This is all top secret classified stuff you are revealing here, you realise you could disappear in a mysterious freak accident.

I totally agree she is a wonder weapon, i have finally decided to go back to her, purely on the grounds that atleast Josf and the other nerd nazis wont hijack a thread and claim her to be over-modelled...

JtD's Avatar Senior Member
    Wasn't the Hurricane also capable of growing another wing in case it needed it?

joeap's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by MB_Avro_UK:
    Hi all,

It's all true! Hurricanes continue to fly today as an immediate response Squadron to counter meteor impacts on planet earth.

The cannon dispersion is set at 18,500 miles and secret tests have validated the tactic.

See EarthDefence.gov.co.uk

Best Regards,
    MB_Avro.
    Goggle says:

Your search - EarthDefence.gov.co.uk - did not match any documents.

Oh, I wish. I could have used that feature to replace the one Bard shot away last time I tried to sneak home after a Jabo mission on our desert server.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Hilarious stuff Whirlin!

It has become quite obvious to me that Oleg has a serious bias against planes named after meterological phenomomomem.

Let us look at the evidence.
    -The horrendous under-modelling of the mighty Hurricane.
    -The whole P38 Lightning compresabilty thingy.
    -Falure to include aircraft, how long did we wait for a Tempest? And where are the Tyhoon, Whirlwind and of course the Avro Slightlydrizzlyonanovercastday!

Damm you Oleg damm you to Hull!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►