is anything supposed to happen after i finish arranging the codex pages into the map because whenever i do during the x marks the spot mission nothing happens

i know same here and then it doesnt let me live the room ive arranged them to look like a map when you turn on eagle vision and placed the apple on the pillar but nothing happens=/

dude i just figured it out align it right you need like a big screen to make sure everything is aligned perfect

it needs to be a perfect world map.it took me like 40mins to get it right.

And then what?

Were we supposed to be rewarded with something? Once I finished the map, I heard a sound, but can't find anything different in the world. All along I assumed something new would open in the Villa, but nada.

Am I missing something?

hey can anyone of you help me... you know the first time you see the map with hardly anything on it and your uncle tells you to find 4 codex pages... i have found 3 and i'm stuck any help?

I can't remember that far back, at the moment, Seeker. As far as I recall, codices are always marked on the map once all local viewpoints are reached.

As to my question above: Never mind. I apparently deciphered the codices long before necessary. I didn't realize this part was going to be story-driven, as well.