Thread: What the hell is Ubisoft doing? | Forums

Am i the only person who thinks that Ubisoft has been releasing half assed games recently?

Both Rainbow Six Vegas games were good fun to play single player, but if there is 1 thing Ubisoft just cant seem to get right its multiplayer.
    Both Vegas games were an absolute JOKE in multiplayer, riddled with bugs and lacking multiplayer features that almost every other computer game company provide.
    I have just been playing multiplayer Vegas 2. The "Matchmaker" feature that Ubosoft has implemented is pathetic. 90% of the servers it shows are not even in my country and only about 3 servers actually show a ping. Like the 1st Vegas, the ping system is pretty much usless. And thats just in the menu's...
    The actual game is 100x worse. When i finally managed to find a local server with about 60 ping (1 of the few that showed a ping...) i was greated with **** bullet rego, bullets were going straight through targets and hitting the wall behind them, it glitched when i tried walking, making me walk into walls and making it difficult to walk around obsticles. by far the most annoying of them all, enemies spawning next to me. i would clear a room, run in and have an enemy spawn next to me and shoot me. i would throw a grenade into a room, run in and have an enemy spawn on me and shoot me. Actually being able to see the enemy spawn is bad enough, but having it spawn in the middle of your squad is bull****. Why cant they just be prespawned on mapload? if some people dont have computers that will handle that then at least make an option to turn the feature on and off? At least then people who have high end gaming computers can enjoy a more realistic experience. instead of clearing the map and spending 15 minutes looking for the last enemy only to have him spawn late, in the middle of a room that had been entered about 6 times...
    the game feels soo sluggish and laggy in multiplayer... and thats with 60 ping. i can play 150 ping on counter strike source and not have it hinder my playing... yet 60 ping in Vegas feels horrable.

I take this oppertunity to say to ubisoft, sort yourselves out and stop releasing games before they are working properly. fair enough people always complain that its taking a long time to release... like when Crysis was being released. It was postponed and postponed and people complained and nagged... in my opinion Crysis wasnt ready to be released. Crysis running Dx10 had major memory problems. But at least they have patched it and alot of the problems are fixed... Ubisoft cant even get there patches right.

Biggest waste of AU$85 i ever spent.

oODmGOo's Avatar Banned
    .....though i dont approve of CS:source

I play alot more then Vegas and CSS.
    I play Cod4, Graw2, Crysis and Assasins Creed.
    which like all other Ubi games... Lack working multiplayer and had bugs. (surprisingly not as many bugs as every other Ubisoft game.)

I only play CSS when im really really really bored.

Im in aus and i can never find a server inder 400+ Ping its really pissing me off. Getting owned 24/7

Yeh true... Well 1 thing is for sure after reading through a few of the posts about Ubi...
    They need to sort there **** out. If they want to keep customers they need to come up with something good. And concerntrate on making it a working game. Sad to say even Assassins creed had too many bugs and flaws. It was a good game but even still, its bugs and lack of multiplayer give it a huge disadvantage to other games being released. Not to mention the games repetetiveness.

at least god for you couse you guys had the oportunity the chance to try the online mode.Nor me!

Your not missing anything mate.

Thats why you dont play optimatches/public matches. You will see pros,semi-pros,mlg-pros,and almost pros in random public rooms right now but i promise you in 2 months we wont be lol. We will be in scrims all day private rooms with other of the same type of playersor doing clan matches. I suggest that even if your not a big gamer or dont get on my case bout this just woke up so words arent as good as should be but even if your not like so much into the gaming and have a life still you can do gamebattles. You can still get a anytype of pro friend to invite you into private lobbies. Most private lobbies dont have terrible connections and if they do then we switch out hosts. If you want into these types of games where dont gotta worry about lag hit me up at x Av3rsion on XBL

Originally posted by KingLolli:
    Thats why you dont play optimatches/public matches. You will see pros,semi-pros,mlg-pros,and almost pros in random public rooms right now but i promise you in 2 months we wont be lol. We will be in scrims all day private rooms with other of the same type of playersor doing clan matches. I suggest that even if your not a big gamer or dont get on my case bout this just woke up so words arent as good as should be but even if your not like so much into the gaming and have a life still you can do gamebattles. You can still get a anytype of pro friend to invite you into private lobbies. Most private lobbies dont have terrible connections and if they do then we switch out hosts. If you want into these types of games where dont gotta worry about lag hit me up at x Av3rsion on XBL

I dont really understand what your on about...

Im not saying the game only has problems with lag... the actual game is poorly programmed, it isnt just lag.
    I have played in alot of pro and semi-pro tournaments for many years in alot of different games to know what im talking about when i say that this game has poorly programmed multiplayer missions and is a discrace to internet gaming.