I can't seem to play multiplayer I have sat here for an hour or two waiting for a game... I only get 1/6 or 2/6.

Im From Australia could anyone suggest any reason why I can't play online? Add me if Australian.

Various (possible) reasons:
    - Customers playing Singleplayer
    - Customers not online due to your timezone
    - Customers don't have the game yet due to it being recently released

List goes on and on.

You want to tell me that of the 10 thousands people, nobody is playing MP? Sure.

My other Australian friends are able to play.... i think i have to open a port or something.... But I don't know how to open a port..

Originally posted by dragonballnub:
    My other Australian friends are able to play.... i think i have to open a port or something.... But I don't know how to open a port..
    i don't thnik so, otherwise you wouldn't be able to see players at all.
    or am I mistaken (that's what i understood from shade)

Originally posted by Eury123:
    You want to tell me that of the 10 thousands people, nobody is playing MP? Sure.
    That's not what I said. Re-read my post.
    Originally posted by dragonballnub:
    That's easy. Find out what modem you have, go to Google and type in <modemname> port forwarding.
    You'll have thousands of tutorials ready to be used.

How do i find my modem name?

Hi, i posted this on another similar thread so it shouldn't do any harm to posted here also.

I'm reading the posts on this forum and some of the people are complainning about matchmaking, pnkbuster and random disconnections.

I had some similar issues and i found out that the problem rested in the way ports are opened/forwarded.
    In the game's read-me all the users can find a port that needs to be either opened or included in the router's FW list.
    Also, like most PC Multiplayer games, issues like slow to no matchmaking are the source of several connections through badly configurated routers.
    In my case the problem was that i couldn't find any sessions in COD4, talked to support and they asked me if it was possible to have one connectio that was independent of any routers...and it worked. The same problem appeared for me when i tried ACB - so i just made some modifications to my connection and now it works fine.
    Let me know if it worked out for you.

Alternatively, you can enable UPNP (universal plug and play), I think most modern modems have this enabled by default.

Anyway, I think there's a bigger problem than just ports. I'm hearing some people are able to easily join games, and that's definitely not the case for me.

I've searched for ages to get into games, and I've only ever been able to join one single match.

I dunno what's wrong. If I didn't know any better, I'd think the game was region locked or something.

I wish there was some way for the game to tell us what our NAT is like.
    Other games have it and you can start checking things until NAT is open.

Here it's just guessing. :/