I don't know if this really constitutes as a spoiler or not considering this may or may not even be of importance to the storyline.

After my second play through , I became extremely bored and as I've done in the past games, I began looking for things people may have not noticed.

In Assassins's Creed Brotherhood, I took the liberty of popping on some awesome head phones and really analyzing the voices and noises heard in the clusters, if you play them over and over in the "The Truth" section of the menu. Just continue playing clips.

To save you some time or to motivate you, this is what I came up with afte playing the clips over and over, and believe it or not, it's an entire discussion between a few people. It honestly sounds like a convo Ezio would have with some ladies, but then I heard a certain cluster mention "Twelve".

Enjoy:

Cluster 1
    Woman 1: Are You Gonna Choose em' or Not.

Cluster 2
    Woman 3: Kiss The Man Mrs. """"""""

Cluster 3
    Woman 2: I Kiss(ed) The Funniest

Cluster 4
    Man 1: Then It is Fine if you Choose Me

Cluster 5
    Woman 2: You Don't Know What You're Talking About

Cluster 6
    Woman 1: Seriously woman, He was Hot

Cluster7
    Woman 3: Twelve, You alright with this sh*t?

Cluster 8
    Woman 1: You Need to Ask? You're in Charge

Cluster 9
    Woman 2: You Don't Know What You're Talking About

Cluster 10
    Woman 3: It's Fine He Was Playing With You

Play them yourselves and see what you make of it. This project was inspired as I'm a big fan of ghosts shows where they get audio anomolies and try to decipher them by analyzing the audio clips over and over. Cheers

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Hmmm. Very interesting. I don't see any significance to these, but I'm a fan of Ghost shows aswell so i'm gonna check these out and see if I hear anything different. Are you new to the forums by the way? I don't think ive ever seen you here before. If you are, Welcome to the Forums chap!

Cheers mate

The subject matter definitely is something ezio and some ladies would talk about but the speech sounds too modern.

Wouldn't it be more likely if it was between subject 16 and some lady instead? I mean he did plant those cluster there didn't he?

But I cant have a listen to the audio since my only headphones are the crappy apple ones......=\

ChaosxNetwork's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe it is between 16 and Lucy, which could contribute to why she is very defensive when Desmond makes remarks about 16's blood on his bedroom wall.

zerocooll21's Avatar Senior Member
    Interesting, nice find.

Calvarok's Avatar Senior Member
    Notice they said TWELVE, you alright with this sh**. Subject 12 was the woman who was pregnant when using the animus. I think 16 hacked into parts of the animus that held other subject's session data. Obviously weird stuff were happening with 12, which it why she wasn't actually reliving memories in the data.

Actually, that mention of 12 is completely new. Subject 15 was the one who was pregnant while in the Animus. I'll have to take a listen later--I thought I heard something in there, but I just wrote it off as Animus static!

Calvarok's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
    Actually, that mention of 12 is completely new. Subject 15 was the one who was pregnant while in the Animus. I'll have to take a listen later--I thought I heard something in there, but I just wrote it off as Animus static!
    OHHH, ok, sorry. I thought it was 12. Hmm, then this makes no sense. : P

Subject_4's Avatar Banned
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJD4usfK5d0
    In this video at 1:30 the person dials a phone number to contact Abstergo. That phone number is 665-7139

Subject 4

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►