In the E3 Trailer which can be viewed here at the end you see Ezio about to get hanged by we dont know who yet, but at the very end Ezio turns around and elbows the guy.

I do hope he escapes because I dont want to see Ezio die because that would be a really big buzzkill. And I know that when in the animus you cant relive someone dying or something will happen im not to sure on that whole thing.

But what do you guys think about this?

You can't see him die....

Through his own eyes. We might see it through his sons eyes.

I actully... Well im kinda hoping for it to end that way. I mean Ezio dying in an epic battle rather than from old age where we dont even see it. I hope that by the time we get to the scene with the hangin Ezio has discovered whatever he wanted to, i hope he will through a guard off the platform and disarm another one, but eventually i want him to die on his feet, right there, where his ancestor was centuries ago

Ahahaha...stupid Templars
    They learned nothing, brining an Assassin (to his death) and Eagle Dive post triggers Badass(assin)ery :P

crash3's Avatar Senior Member
    ezio is supposed to visit masyaf at the beginning of the game, he wont die there. although i did like how in the cinematic trailer he did finally get overwhelmed, hopefully we will see much harder combat in ACR

i was a bit annopyed that they di show us much of the combat at E3, unless they havent changed it that much which would b disappointing

Actually, I believe this is a prequel to AC:R because it explains how he loses his cape (which can be seen in the trailer) and how he loses his second blade (Which will be replaced by the hook blade obviously in AC:R)....that's my take on it...

Here's my take on the AWESOME E3 CGI trailer

The trailer is a prequel (like it was said by Ahbeenwaiting and the scene where Ezio is on the boat is him traveling to the possible headquarters of the Turkish branch of the Assassin Order OR he is traveling to Masyaf since the gameplay demo showed him leaving on a boat.

Then we see Ezio at Masyaf, but it is under Templar control. Ezio fights the guards until he got distracted by the spirit of Altair. The scene of Ezio on the walking plank can be an indicator that he is ready to die, but he has hope and motivation when he saw Altair's spirit doing the Leap of Faith. So Ezio attacks the Templar captain/commander/whatever rank and he does the Leap of Faith.

Once he lands, Ezio decides to escape and will return when he has all of the Seals of Altair.

Originally posted by crash3:
    ezio is supposed to visit masyaf at the beginning of the game, he wont die there. although i did like how in the cinematic trailer he did finally get overwhelmed, hopefully we will see much harder combat in ACR

i was a bit annopyed that they di show us much of the combat at E3, unless they havent changed it that much which would b disappointing
    If you want you can read my thread about how what they should do with combat. "How to Revolutionize the Combay System(Ubisoft Please)"

crash3's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by ConnivingEagle:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crash3:

If you want you can read my thread about how what they should do with combat. "How to Revolutionize the Combay System(Ubisoft Please)" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i commented on a thread called "how to reinnovate the cobat system". is that one your thread? coz if it is then read my comments

Maybe after Ezio elbows Baldy in the face, he cuts the noose with his other working hidden blade and then Leaps Faithfully into a haystack below.
    He definitely survives this ordeal because this is his first visit to Masyaf and we know he travels there twice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►