I just went to gamestop and purchased the official game guide for Assassins Creed. I read pretty much read all of. And let me just say OMG there is so much cool stuff to this game. and there is a huge plot twist at the end a truly amazing game indeed

***spoiler tags added

Originally posted by devingantt:
    I just went to gamestop and purchased the official game guide for Assassins Creed. I read pretty much read all of. And let me just say OMG there is so much cool stuff to this game. and there is a huge plot twist at the end a truly amazing game indeed
    shhhh.

Im not getting one. I wanna play it and unlock stuff by myself

I think i know the huge plot twist. Thanks to a no spoiler warning over at gamefaqs. And not the one everyone knows.

IHS_Spitfire's Avatar Member
    You could have put POSSIBLE SPOILERS I didn't want to know there was a plot twist at the end.

Theres a plot twist in almost every game^

Originally posted by IHS_Spitfire:
    You could have put POSSIBLE SPOILERS I didn't want to know there was a plot twist at the end.
    Sorry about that but if you look at an interview of jade she says as you assassinate the 9 ???? main people you will find out that there is more to the story

yeah we know there is more to the story and sci fi stuff and most of us has seen the beginning intro and we all pretty much guessed that.

i also know there is a tenth...feel free to post anythoing else for me as long as you write in it white so it doesnt spoil it for those who dont want to know. and put spolier before your white text

how much is this so called "guide"? I think i will buy one unless its more than 20 USD.

Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
    how much is this so called "guide"? I think i will buy one unless its more than 20 USD.
    34.99 yeah i couldn't believe it too

Originally posted by devingantt:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
    34.99 yeah i couldn't believe it too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo could you spoil the storyline for me in white. i need summin to read

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►