I se a couple of spots in the checks that need fixing now, But you guys let me know what you think. It only gets better with your help.

Redid my P-51B Template to be P-51D, used some of jesters template as a gudie, so thanks goes to him. Also added some other weathering affects. Once again let me know.

I se a couple of spots in the checks that need fixing now, But you guys let me know what you think. It only gets better with your help.

Redid my P-51B Template to be P-51D, used some of jesters template as a gudie, so thanks goes to him. Also added some other weathering affects. Once again let me know.

Bo_Nidle's Avatar Senior Member
    Its actually the 356thFg m8

I would lighten the red a touch as it looks a little dark. The 356thFg used an odd shade of red, it actually looked closer to magenta- but not quite. Its tricky to get right.

I did a few back in the early days so I know how much of a pain the diamonds are to get right.

Looking nice m8.

Hope you won't be miffed but I also have a couple from this group in the shop at the moment but I won't release them for a while. Thats the problem with skinning we all tend to chase after the nice schemes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Its actually the 356thFg m8 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pardon My typo

Thanks Bo.

You got a RGB I can use for the color . I found a photo and was going from it for color, I was thinking it was just your plain ID red . I don't trust war time color photos, as most have been touched up, you know what I'm saying?

checks are such a Bi_ch hehehe

Bo_Nidle's Avatar Senior Member
    Okay,these RGB values are for use in PSP7 and are a wip so beware but so far i have used:

Red=158 Green=47 Blue=38 Hue=2 sat=156 light=98

Hope they assist m8.

Thank you kind sir

Here's a wartime shot of the 356th color.

Thanks Fury !!! Are there any other color phots from the side?

Want Want Want

Here are a few.