DavidPV86's Avatar Banned
    I have always been a fan of this series, but if there is something I "criticize" is the lack of difficulty, and to be honest with you, it is getting easier with every game. In the first AC if was actually kind of hard, the guards were more persistant not only in chasing sequences but also in combat.

However in AC2 if you were outnumbered just hire the mercenaries and thieves or climb the nearest building around and you are save.

And well after watching this

http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/703056

I mean it looks AWESOME, but I wonder how "non challenging" will be, I wish the combat and stealth gameplay was more related to the first game, may be not in the regular gameplay, but during missions and assassinations.

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    Those demos have been made easier so the Devs don't [edit] up on stage. The real game should be harder. Plus, a lot of the time the fights will be bigger, and with more enemies

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Indeed - onstage demos are often played on 'easy' or have god mode on for example..

Playing a game infront of hundreds of people - can be slightly nerve racking

Yeah, they made that mistake with AC1, where the guy actually died during the E3 demo, I think? Maybe it was a different demo, but regardless, the devs don't want to die in front of a huge audience.

Plus, with the Brotherhood, there will be a cooldown feature where if you use them, a diamond from a bar disappears, and once they run out, you need to wait for it to reload!

So we won't be able to use them every 2 seconds!

Also, the devs said that the siege sequence was shortened a lot for the e3 demo. You can see this when ezio destroys the 2nd siege tower: the guy fires on some cannons after destroying the 2nd towers, aims towards the next set of cannons, and fires. But as he fires, it suddenly cuts to the scene where a siege tower made it to the wall and that's when Ezio uses the merchandise lift. You can also hear the cannonball-replacer-guy say something for a split second right before the cutscene. So this is more than enough evidence to show that it's going to take a lot longer. And yeah, the game is going to be a lot harder. Even though you can practice the demo 24/7, it gets a lot harder once you get in front of hundreds of people (unless you don't get nervous).

I think if the fight system is anything like AC2, even in the more simplest form with you defending 99% of the time, the game will always be too easy. I suggested this idea a year ago, a week before AC2 came out.. I wish the game were more like this..

Originally posted by childprodigy:

Though it be pretty cool if after you finish the game once, you could change a difficulty to "Realism" (yes, the same name as the one in L4D2.), where a slash at you with a sword will greatly damage you, and after the first slice or two will cause you to stagger, and a brute's swing of an axe can kill you 1HKO. You would have to actually think like an assassin making lightning fast decisions, or just avoid conflict all together unless as a last resort.
    I like this. Would make for a great challenge and it doesn't take too much effort to incorporate (I think, correct me if I'm wrong here)[/QUOTE]

Eheh, last time I posted on this thing was about a week after AC2 came out.

I think if the fight system is anything like AC2, even in the more simplest form with you defending 99% of the time, the game will always be too easy.
    Omg... you clearly are not paying attention to anything with this game! The fight system has been revamped! Which means, you probably can still keep blocking, but guards will hit you more, and it's better to fight instead of countering!

Look it up, and you'll see it's very different!

Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
    I think if the fight system is anything like AC2, even in the more simplest form with you defending 99% of the time, the game will always be too easy.
    Omg... you clearly are not paying attention to anything with this game! The fight system has been revamped! Which means, you probably can still keep blocking, but guards will hit you more, and it's better to fight instead of countering!

Look it up, and you'll see it's very different! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohay, I remember you. Derno if you remember me. Anyway, yeah I've seen all the released videos of gameplay, and all I've seen is Ezio raping *** \:. Which is cool and all, but even if he's an assassin I don't like being invincible. Unless the things Ubisoft demoed at E3 and Gamescom were made easier, just to made Ezio more badass, which is what I'm hoping for. But still, chances are we'll get a shot ton of hit points like we do in AC2, and a grunt guard, even if they manage to hit us, will do like 1 square health damage. And from what I've seen, they made Ezio more fluid, which just spells even more rape for them poor templars.

rupok2's Avatar Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:

Look it up, and you'll see it's very different! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohay, I remember you. Derno if you remember me. Anyway, yeah I've seen all the released videos of gameplay, and all I've seen is Ezio raping *** \:. Which is cool and all, but even if he's an assassin I don't like being invincible. Unless the things Ubisoft demoed at E3 and Gamescom were made easier, just to made Ezio more badass, which is what I'm hoping for. But still, chances are we'll get a shot ton of hit points like we do in AC2, and a grunt guard, even if they manage to hit us, will do like 1 square health damage. And from what I've seen, they made Ezio more fluid, which just spells even more rape for them poor templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BAM is 10X more rape...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►