Originally posted by childprodigy:
    Ohay, I remember you. Derno if you remember me.
    No, i don't

And thank you very much McTavish!
    You said it all!

lol i think u misunderstood my tone i was trying to convey. i dont see any anger or my temper being fused in my message it was clearly a statement.

and for the whining expressing ur opinion on a subject matter to help improve the game for myself and others isnt whining seriously get ur facts straight

And i am aware of that video was god mode but i wasnt referring to that video now was i?

I already make the game difficult for myself and i even use the trainor for AC:2 that makes it abit more difficult but its still damn easy. that is besides the point of the matter. what is the case is making it a mode variety for gamers who like to play it easy or on nightmare.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    also i can't seem to work it out but does Ezio use all those smoke bombs or do his homies? if his homies do then won't they need limits and possibly you have to buy their equipment

SlimeDynamiteD's Avatar Senior Member
    k, Sorry Hunger ^^ Just misinterpretated your tone
    And I agree with you McTavish, they should let you buy equipments for them otherwise it'd be like: Unlimited Smoke bombs FTW! Unlimited Arrows/Bolts FTW!

omg i hope not...

Okay well then in that case imagine...

You've got your whole assassination sorted.
    This assassin will shoot him, he'll shoot him and he'll kill him which leaves me to go straight for the kill.

Just as you're about to make an epic assassination, some little guard hits you from behind because your assassin ran out of arrows.

You now need to kill off the guard, or guards, if more than 1 assassin ran out of arrows, and then CHASE the target. Kind of ruined my epic moment dude?

But yeah I agree that it would only make sense if SOMEONE had to buy the equipment for the assassins, but you've just saved their lives and you've just made them into bad-*** assassins and they can't afford their own arrows? Sheesh.

I think I remember reading somewhere that you do have to buy equipment for your assassins. I can't imagine they would just have unlimited supplies lol. If you're panicking over the game being too easy over the game play demos we've seen so far, don't. They want the dev's to be able to just breeze thru it so they can have a fluid presentation. They don't wanna have to go "Oh, hang on just a minute, we need to wait for him to take care of these last 3 guards... Oops, and Ezio died. We're gonna have to start over..." If the Brotherhood feature is what bothers you:
    1. I'm SURE they won't be as good as they are in the demo until deep into the game when you have them well trained.
    2. If using the Brotherhood makes the game too easy for you, don't use it. It has already been said that you are not required to use it, so just don't if you want a more challenging game.

Since none of us have actually played the finished game yet, there is no basis for saying it will be easy/hard/whatever. Why not reserve your judgment until you actually play the game? Just a thought

Oh and BTW, I think someone DID die in a demo for AC 1 and it was FATAL as it gave away the whole future thing (because you run around in that white-ish kind of thing as the game reloads), the future story-line was MEANT to stay under wraps (but leaks, and a few slips in some interviews gave it away).

So I guess they kind of learnt from their mistake and made the demos a lot easier.

I think that happened anyway...

Meh. I've restricted myself from doing stuff in AC2 during my second playthrough to make it more difficult, like a self challenge, but I wish it were the case that the game was already difficult enough that I had to use all the tools at my disposal.
    The way that it is, all I basically do is choose how I want to kill my enemy from a variety of ridiculously easy choices during battle. BAM, crossbow, sword, dagger, poison, etc. They all still make the game ridiculously easy. If the guards all game at me swinging like madmen, then maybe it would be a bit difficult.
    I actually liked how in that demo he died from that one hit, made the stakes higher during the assassination. Sure, during demos you can make it so that you have god mode on so mistakes like that don't happen, but it feels like you're god during the actual game, which is not what I want to be. I want to be a tactical assassin, choosing my every move carefully, evading death by a mere second, while swiftly killing the target.
    The way the game is now, you can basically brute your way through the entire game. Sure there are sections in the game where you are forced to be stealthy, but I want to be forced to think tactically the entire game. I think groups of 5 guards should be a threat, not an obstacle.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    they are a threat! they can all swing at you at the same time so therefore you da dead!

BAM should be used for large groups or for stealthy approaches (taking out musketeers)

in AC2 Brotherhood you can't be all kill kill kill! the enemies are much more hard so you've got to limit yourself with killing or you'll get killed!