Thread: REQ: unequip weapon upgrades | Forums

i wish i could unequip weapon upgrades, i thought i was cool that i could mark more targets but i really think pistols look UGLY with sites on them.

Wish UBI would add in the next update the ability to enequip, even if this does mean losing an extra mark.

My problem is I can't remove scopes from weapons when I don't need them. Really dumb move Ubi. What were they thinking?!

Originally posted by j4ygr4y_85:
    i wish i could unequip weapon upgrades, i thought i was cool that i could mark more targets but i really think pistols look UGLY with sites on them.

Wish UBI would add in the next update the ability to enequip, even if this does mean losing an extra mark.
    I agree. No one in their right mind would ever put a RDS on a pistol. It's unnecessary and stupid.

mudsak's Avatar Member
    3 homes in 3 different countries. I split the time between them.
    I would agree with this. I put the scope on the silenced shotgun...and I would REALLY like to remove it. A scope on a shotgun???? I guess i'm the idiot who was coaxed in by curiosity.

J Saint777's Avatar Senior Member
    They stressed options, yet they are completely absent when choosing your weapon's statistics.

Please allow us to remove upgrades just as we can remove suit modifications.

and if you want gamescore points you have to upgrade them all

Originally posted by TheNemo402:
    and if you want gamescore points you have to upgrade them all
    thats a really good point man. Some people have been arguing that its the player's fault for putting them on, but if UBI is supporting achievment hunters by having acheivments then they should not base acheivments on something liek that. It wouldnt be too hard to give an option to take them off would it?

i am going to finish the game to get all the achievements then delete the game data and start from scratch. remembering not to put a scope on any guns!!!

Originally posted by j4ygr4y_85:
    i am going to finish the game to get all the achievements then delete the game data and start from scratch. remembering not to put a scope on any guns!!!
    I don't think deleting the data does anything, the weapons are linked to your account. I'm not for sure though.

Can you do that? Because that might get me to add a extended clip to my beloved MK23... I want the achievement but think extended clips look stupid.