Thread: Sequels You'd Like to See | Forums

savior2006's Avatar Senior Member
    1)Advent Rising 2: Loved the gun/psionic powers gameplay. I was annoyed by other peoples complaints of the game ripping off Halo (from one of my friends in particulary, who is a pizza faced badger), which wasn't that original in and off itself. Humans Vs. Aliens stuff started in the 19th century. C'mon people.
    2)KOTOR 3: Never played the first one but the second one was the best RPG I've ever played. The only dissappointing part?: By the time you're an Uber-Jedi or Sith (I've never done Sith), the game's thirty minutes away from being done.
    3) Jedi Academy: Good lightsaber gameplay with nice AI for it, the gaming community needs more. The Force Unleashed seems to treat troops and Jedi as Force fodder that don't present much of a challenge.
    What would you guys like to see?

TheJackel21's Avatar Senior Member
    kotor3 and jedi academy are unlike to occur with new dark side game coming up. Which is more likely to have sequels.

Beyond Good and Evil.

MKCC14's Avatar Senior Member
    Way too many to count, but I'll give a few...I hate it when some of the best games you play just dont get any sequels at all, but it happened so much already you have to live with it.

1. Chrono Cross - I played Trigger too, but what happened after Cross??

2. Killer Instinct - keep hearing rumors about a sequel, but nothing was officially announced...my favorite VS game.

3. Jet Set Radio Future - hated by many, but I seemed to enjoy it.

4. The Darkness - overlooked cuz of too much cursing? I dont know, but I could relate to the game so I guess thats why I liked it so much.

5. Jak & Daxter - one of the better platformers on the Sony console. I always found it better than Rachet & Clank, but that game lives on.

savior2006's Avatar Senior Member
    I like the way Jak and Daxter were going with that Light/Dark power angle in the third game. Sure its reused a lot (Legend of Zelda is a huge example), but J&D reinvented it a little by giving the main character the polarity instead of the environment for once. People were probably upset by the big changes Jak 2 made to the series, though which is why people didn't like it as much overall.

Originally posted by MKCC14:
    5. Jak & Daxter - one of the better platformers on the Sony console. I always found it better than Rachet & Clank, but that game lives on.
    DEFINITELY! One of my favorite game series by far. I like J&D bettert han R&C too.

@savior. Good point, I noticed that too. After Jak 2 everyone wanted to try it. DMC3, PoPWW, Zelda, etc. It was hilarious because when I played DMC3 with my brothers, I didn't know what to call the Dante change mode, so we referred to it as "Dark Jak". LOL! It was so funny, we'd be like, "Change into dark Jak! Get the Eco!" and it wasn't even J&D.

ROLNIK's Avatar Senior Member
    Beyond good & evil
    Breakdown
    Assassin's Creed (duh)
    Doom 3
    Shadow OPS: Red Mercury

chaos theory

ROLNIK's Avatar Senior Member

I was just gonna say that but you beat me.

Raven Shield 2: Goodbye Vegas

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►