I think I just discovered a link between the Templars and the Pazzi Family.
    Quote;
    "The Pazzi family stemmed from Pazzo ("the madman"), one of the first soldiers over the walls in the Siege of Jerusalem during the First Crusade. He returned to Florence with a stone from the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre. A member of the Pazzi family was accorded the privilege of striking a light from this stone on Holy Saturday when all fires in the city were extinguished, from which the altar light of the Duomo would be annually rekindled, and from it all the hearth fires of Florence. The following day, Easter, a dove-shaped rocket would slide on a wire from above the high altar to an oxcart loaded with fireworks in the piazza. From the fireworks' explosion (the scoppio del carro), sparks would be carried to the city's hearths."

Though I haven't confirmed the information yet (let's be honest; the internet isn't very reliable), I do believe this is exactly the type of historical fact the writers would use for their own storyline. Crusader Pazzo returned to Florence with some special stone... hello!!! a piece of Eden perhaps? I'm sure I read somewhere that Ezio will work for the Medici Family, a mayor rival of the Pazzi Family.

I read that quote before somewhere too and never thought of that, duhh.

Haha, nice find anyway.

thekyle0's Avatar Senior Member
    You should post this here.

Welcome to the forums.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums

Originally posted by thekyle0:
    You should post this here.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>