Hey guys.
    I have an X45 that I use in Sims. The question I need answered is this: I want to make the Mouse Cursor button on my throttle controller the main camera button so that I get the fluid movement looking around that I get while using the mouse to look around. I cant seem to find the right settings to get this to work. Has anyone else out there got it to work like I am tring?

Hey guys.
    I have an X45 that I use in Sims. The question I need answered is this: I want to make the Mouse Cursor button on my throttle controller the main camera button so that I get the fluid movement looking around that I get while using the mouse to look around. I cant seem to find the right settings to get this to work. Has anyone else out there got it to work like I am tring?

Did you set it to mouse by clicking on the arrow at the top right of the Mouse Cursor box? That should do it. Then you can set the sensitivity for it.

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Kanno has it. Open the profile you use for the game, find the mouse cursor control, right click on it and select "Mouse". Test fly and if necessary go back to the profile and adjust the mouse sensitivity for the mouse cursor.

Download the profile linked in my sig to see how it looks. In mine I've used the Throttle Hat 1 for mouse emulation rather than the mouse cursor, but I've also set it up for two speeds. Just the hat gives fast pan, hat + pinkie switch gives slow pan.

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    I have a top hat configured to do that both in and out of the cockpit......... I use the little mouse one to flick between outside, flyby and cockpit view modes