Since Marae suggested it in the Myers-Briggs thread, I thought I'd start a new Horoscope thread.

I'm a Gemini. But what many don't realize is that it's more important where the moon is in your sign that depends on what type of Sign you are. i.e. not all Geminis are alike, just as none of the other signs are exactly alike.

This is me: Gemini with moon in Pisces: Tenderhearted and sympathetic to an unusual degree, you have an understanding of other people's feelings and needs which borders on being telepathic. You are extremely compassionate and cannot bear to see any fellow creature - be it human or animal -suffer. Because of your kindness and nonjudgmental attitude, people in pain or confusion are drawn to you for help, which you readily give. Sometimes your softheartedness is taken advantage of.

You are a gentle, poetic soul and have a great love and affinity for music. Because many of your feelings are nebulous and vague and you cannot easily verbalize how you experience life, music seems a natural language for you. You are also tremendously romantic and are often "in love with love".

You may be surprised to learn that you may illustrate more of your Moon Sign qualities than your Sun Sign (it should be noted though that the vast majority of the populous manifest their Sun Signs). By reading the description of your Moon Sign you will be able to judge how much the Moon affects your personality. The descriptions are quite general, but may ring true nonetheless.
    LOL @ this:
    A Gemini with Moon in Pisces, with partner whose moon is in Scorpio (like Tim, my husband). We're a match! LOL! It's in the moon or the stars or somewhere out there in the vast.....regions.............of................... .....space. Or it may be complete hogwash?

Together:

Your two moon signs are near 120 degrees apart (a Trine angle). There will usually be a great understanding and respect between the two of you in this relationship. It is highly likely that you will both have similar desires and motivations. Your Moon signs indicate that you are extremely compatible: Scorpio is a Moon sign of moody, intensity they have good desire and an ability to focus; Pisces is a Moon sign of gentleness, sympathy and a careful sense of protection of others. Together the two of you get along great.

Read the 'by themselves' section below, Moons in Pisces are generally caring, sympathetic and nurturing.

By themselves:

*Pisces - The Fishes:* Those with their Moon in Pisces are usually gentle and sympathetic to the needs of others. You may need special care, and nurturing from others as you are usually sensitive, romantic, dreamy and somewhat unrealistic in your approach toward life! You may tend to live in a fantasy world of your own making, so be careful. The Moon in Pisces will make your emotions and feelings ultra-sensitive as you go about your life.

Speedyserd's Avatar Senior Member
    between the city and the farm, Mid-Atlantic, USA
    Do you have a link where one could see what exactly they are (sign and moon location)? Just in case if people don't know what the heek they are.

Um, really good point Speedy

Wiki article on Horoscope and the link I used was this one Astro.com

Ok, so once you get to Astro.com, click on 'Portraits' and insert in as much of the birth information as you feel comfortable in giving. It will then determined a detailed 'definition' of what sign you are.

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Scorpio for me
    More stuff later: back to work.

Mr Zebe D's Avatar Senior Member
    Read "Astrology for Lovers" by Liz Greene if you can find it. Rising sign, sun sign in decans (thirds) etc etc.

go to "astrology.com". The stuff they tell you there actually makes sense and is mostly true.

Achenar625's Avatar Senior Member
    I've got sun in Scorpio, moon in Piesces.
    ...I think it's broken, though. That definitely doesn't describe me in the least.

Well, I finally read through mine and it fits me very well, which I find very surprising. It seems like my combination has contradiction (Cancer traits vs Scorpio traits), at least what is vs what is not seen...
    But cool nonetheless.
    What are other people?

zarnic1's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm a Leo... but I knew that.
    According to that link my horoscope tells me that
    "This is an excellent time for getting things done."
    So I guess I'd better go do 'm.

Kestryll's Avatar Senior Member
    The more detail you put into it, the better it will match you and your personality. I.e if you only put your name, birthdate and place, you might get close, but not nearly as close as you would if you put in the hour of your birth as well. Trust me, an hour can make a huge difference.

Also Note: "As you read your short report, or any other astrological report, keep in mind that the energies interpreted here are your birth potentials. However, you may or may not choose to actualize these energies in the manner described. Your age, sex, socio-economic situation, education, environment, level of development, and many other factors contribute to the ways in which you express your natal energies. Remember, the planets do not compel you to do or be anything. They influence you, but you still have the free will to determine your own life."

Here's me according to Astro:
    Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Leo The immediate impression you give is that you are tremendously energetic. You have powers to influence people, creating ripples of action and reaction wherever you go. You are a complex individual; your emotions are long- lasting, but you also punish yourself with equal intensity. You possess enormous self- control, and you can be ruthless in pursuing what you have set your mind on.

Something like this is very true for me :
    Saturn in the Second House

Saturn is found in the second house at the time of your birth. This is not a very favorable astrological circumstance for the general course of financial matters in your life.

It might be difficult to maintain a relatively fair position because of financial losses. You might also take financial matters too serious, and burden yourself with worries about them.

Your arduous and dedicated work might produce little for you financially, but it does help to strengthen your self-worth and your appreciation of other values. Therefore, do not be discouraged. Saturn often grants a fairly normal financial status at an older age if one exerts oneself in this direction.

If you make an effort to acquire greater enthusiasm in business, coupled with more liberality, life will change by the same degree.

Note: Saturn is technically near the end of house 1 and is therefore interpreted in house 2.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►