AssassinTrio's Avatar Banned
    So we all know that Ezio's story is over. After AC2 came out, we knew that Altair's story was finished, BUT he was basically featured in AC2 and ACR. Will Ezio also be featured in future AC games as another guide to another assassin?

Maybe in reference only. Both the Altair and Ezio stories are done (sadly with regards to Ezio).

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep, AC: Revelations/Embers is the end of Ezio's journey through the world.

We may see him be mentioned, but it isn't really likely as Ubisoft can now focus on someone else.

I think it would be a lovely idea if, in the place where Ezio died by il Dumo, the Florentine government placed something there to commemorate him.
    Maybe a bench with the Assassin symbol on it o a tablet with his last letter to Sofia on it.
    Nothing garish, but something subtle wold be nice

he's had 3 games, its time to move on

all i wanna hear about ezio (after the revelations dlc) in AC games at least is odd references about how great he was.

First, I don't think that they would build anything in memory for Ezio, as sad as it seems. Like he said, his death and story is one of many thousands, and it's one that the world will never know.

That wont stop a diehard AC fan living in Florence from going to the bench and carving a little assassin symbol with an E inside into the wood. It'd be like a little ARG while we wait for AC3.

I thought you meant carve something in there in the game itself haha. I thin someone should do that in real life. But, I highly doubt everything that was in the game is gonna be there in real life.

If only we can visit Masyaf in modern day. I would carve Altair's name somewhere <3.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope not, if they're planning to make the next ancestor live in the shadow of Ezio's life they should just make a game about Desmond and not create another ancestor, I want the next ancestor to be more important than Ezio and Altair, otherwise will be just a waste of time, Assassin's Creed isn't (only) about Ezio...

I know what you mean. I thought Revelations was too much for the Ezio story. I thought he was over used, but after beating ACR that kinda changed. And then after watching Embers, my whole feeling changed. I didn't want to end his story. I watched it like 4 hours ago or more actually and I'm still feeling very empty inside. But I guess we gotta move on to the next one, sad as it is. But I can't get the grip around the fact that it's his last game. Not so surprised about Altair. His basically ended AC1. But we've been through so much with Ezio, and I gotta say, it's been amazing.

How could they make an ancestor more important than them 2? That is actually a serious question. I thought that they planned Altair and Ezio's story to be the most important assassins?