Thread: cities | Forums

I'm just curious about,where do you guys think that Ezio's gonna travel...?Is it gonna visit more places than in AC1 or not?

I don't think there will be more cities, but one of the E3 interview videos Patrice said that the cities are larger. I think he example was that Venice has 5 districts.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    It was also said that the places inbetween the cities would have stuff as well. Not like in AC1.

Wasn't Rome also a city of AC 2 ?

Well they took a lot of pictures in Rome too ...(says the article from Game Informer...)

so far only Florence and Venice have been confirmed as cities (and Tuscany as the country side). Each will have five districts (compared to the three in each city in AC1), so they will be quite larger. I hope they add one more city in, but i doubt it. I have my fingers crossed for Milan being added...

they said Rome in one of the e3 interviews

at 2:25 in the G4tv video, Desilets says something, "there is roughly five cities right now" - but that sounds too much, maybe a mistake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97A8qsicH6w

Originally posted by red_newt:
    at 2:25 in the G4tv video, Desilets says something, "there is roughly five cities right now" - but that sounds too much, maybe a mistake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97A8qsicH6w
    He could be meaning districts.

in the interview he said there were 5 districts and roughly 5 cities, so I doubt it was a mistake

I hope that there aren't 5 districts in each city, like i hope there are one or two smaller cities, a medium city, and 2 huge cities, and I hope the spread they assassinations out a bit instead of divided evenly among the cities like AC1