Guuuyyysss I wanna buy a PSP but there's no single information about a PSP-version.
    Who else here would loooveee a PSP version of this game????
    Is there any rumour about a PSP Version???

a psp version of the game would be awesome, but a next gen game on the psp, i dont think it will work to well. and from what i have heard, no it will be on the psp

Id justt get it for the 360, PS3 or PC whatever is the cheapest deal for you. PSP sucks. Trust me you'll regret it. I dont have one but it's terrible from what Ive heard.

Its like what? $150-250?! 150 is how much a PS2 costs now and 250 is how much that it used to cost. Its not worth it. You may aswell save a nother $50-100 and get a 360.

That's my opinion. I'd look at some PSP game reviews and the selection. It's not good.

they are worth it.say your going on holiday some where in the country, sitting in the car..mp3 dead..pull out your psp and play the night away. good games too..sorta

the games i got that i like are..
    PoP revelation
    untold legends : brother hood of the blade
    untold legends : the warriors code
    Tekken : dark resurrection
    300 : march to glory
    GTA : liberty city stories
    world tour soccer

they games i like, and their is plenty other games that are fun, like worms

also, you can buy battery packs for about £7 and last about 5 hours, so they last ages

its also..
    camera
    mp3
    video player

soo yeah..i like em

Originally posted by samo3000:
    they are worth it.say your going on holiday some where in the country, sitting in the car..mp3 dead..pull out your psp and play the night away. good games too..sorta

the games i got that i like are..
    PoP revelation
    untold legends : brother hood of the blade
    untold legends : the warriors code
    Tekken : dark resurrection
    300 : march to glory
    GTA : liberty city stories
    world tour soccer

they games i like, and their is plenty other games that are fun, like worms

also, you can buy battery packs for about £7 and last about 5 hours, so they last ages

its also..
    camera
    mp3
    video player

soo yeah..i like em
    Hahaha! DS totally own PSP. I know I have one. Great games! Even some anime ones like FMA and Inuyasha! And Resident Evil.

Just about anything can shoot video play music and play video...you have to admit.

And the DS comes with a charger pack. And also a game for the 3-4 different boxsets.

To me that's a better deal to buy when it comes to a portable Assassin's Creed (It is coming to the DS).

0.o not true!

and whats a inuyasha???

0.o not true!

and whats a inuyasha???
    Go to wiki and look it up. lol

PS: You can get cheap phones that can show video, upload video, make video (Good amounts of time too), and play music for less then a PSP. Less than $80 probably. Plus DS's were $150 less and a better deal price wise and value wise. I'm sure that the DS is only $100 now.

go away
    MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! Do my knowledge and facts scare you?!

Originally posted by L.Oliveira991:
    Guuuyyysss I wanna buy a PSP but there's no single information about a PSP-version.
    Who else here would loooveee a PSP version of this game????
    Is there any rumour about a PSP Version???
    I don't think the PSP would be able to handle Assassin's Creed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►