No, I don't mean that way

Today for my birthday she took me down to the Smithsonian Air and Space to see the IMAX movie "Fighter Pilot" on the giant screen. Man, did it blow me away. The film covers the annual combat maneuvers that they do every year near Las Vegas. The goal is to simulate as near as possible acutal combat conditions for pilots from the US and Allied nations. It is serious business and the photography in the file is gut wrenching. Really intense stuff. Some hot jets for you to see. Pilots and jets from Germany, Austrailia, Italy, England and more.

If you are planning a trip to Washington DC, this is a must for you.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey Sutton I live 21 miles out of DC....

LEBillfish's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by CRSutton:
    No, I don't mean that way
    Oh..........so you didn't make out in the back row.....Sorry

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Mine bought me an artf RC Zero for Christmas... sux I'm not allowed to open it early though...

Please Lebill....point those twin cannon's someplace else......they are WAY too distracting.....

Love the suit though....

Wonder who your tailor is......btw anybody know if there are any me-109 or fw190's on display somewhere in The Netherlands?

My wife ordered BF2 SpecialForces for me, with extra fast delivery on the day of the release (It arrived in less than 10 hours) - not even for Chrismas, but just because she loves me.

yes your wife is great

p-11.cAce's Avatar Senior Member
    If anyone lives in the Ky/In/Oh area the USAF museum is showing that film at their IMAX as well - just saw it a few weeks back and it is great

Originally posted by Bearcat99:
    Hey Sutton I live 21 miles out of DC....

I live in Silver Spring-gateway to Rockville....

My wife's a blatant pacifist and correctly made the film out to be what it is-a slick recruiting film for the armed forces. But who the hell cares?

She sat through it with me and said it was facinating and fun to watch.

Most amazing thing to me is the fact that modern air combat takes place literally on the deck. (I guess to use the terrain and to hamper ground to air defenses) I was truly amazed at how low the fighters were. To the point where sucking up debris and dust is a real threat to the planes. Those guys got balls. And much to my surprise girls got balls too. There are some hot looking fighter jocks out there.