http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3153312
    Ubisoft representative Michael Beadle issued this statement to 1UP this morning regarding Assassin's Creed on the PC: "Assassin's Creed PC will indeed see the light some day. Details will be provided at a later date." What does this mean for the long-discussed Assassin's Creed on 360 business? It probably isn't bad news, but nothing to announce just yet.
    Please don't ban me for this,its supposed to be official, and I thought this was big news.

Tell you what i'm going to do, is wait for Ubi to Anounce it on thier website. i'm not saying your lieing or that this is fake, i'm just waiting

I have no doubt that this game will come to PC. It's the 360 I'm curious about, TBH.

To be perfectly honest with you i wouldnt mind it one slightest tiney bit if it came to PC, its more than welcome in my eyes. But i don't want the 360 to have it, i want PS3 to have at least ONE awsome game and the 360 not to have it...they have Halo, we have Assassins Creed..its only fair

Pff, the PS3 will have plenty of awesome (and exclusive) games, such as MGS and DMC to name a couple... But ya, I'm a bit of a sony fanboy so its only natural that I don't want AC to be on the xbox. In the end, its up to the folks at Ubisoft to decide what consoles their games will be on.

Assassin's Creed for PC, nice stuff and same goes with the rumored co-op system Now watch the Xbox fans start flaming and moaning that the 360 verion hasn't been announced yet.

I hope to God there is a Co-Op mode and its avalible to the PS3 system. but i'm not gona contine cause this Thead is an endangered Thread, Zqubilici will come hunting it down soon

FCY-ETC's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ghostly_Magicia:
    Assassin's Creed for PC, nice stuff and same goes with the rumored co-op system Now watch the Xbox fans start flaming and moaning that the 360 verion hasn't been announced yet.
    ...and then watch the subsequent bans.

Hey, is that a new sig FCY? Kinda reminds me of afro samurai.... coo.

FCY-ETC's Avatar Senior Member
    'S about a week old. It's Mugen from Samurai Champloo.

Not that that has anything to do with this thread of course ...