I'm a great fan of Hitman games. And I wonder if there is any similarities could be found between theese two assassins. Both of them are kinda monipulated by some kind of secret organizations. While Altair is offered a paradise for his services, Agent 47 (is kinda secular guy who thinks thad God won't accept him anyway) is offered money instead. I can even say that Agent 47 is a modern version of Altair. I have other things to say, but I want to know your oppinions about it first. I thinks it is nice topic for discussion.

Well Mekan, first i see where your coming from, with the similarities buisness, I am also a HUGE fan of the Hitman Series and its one of the reasons i'm intrested in AC. However i can only see your point of veiw as 47 and Altair being connected as their are assassins, i'll explain

47 is a clone, Altair is not
    47 kills violently, Altait does not
    47 kills silently, Altar does not (Altiar kills his target in an audence and escapes while in sight)
    47 cares about himself and his money only, Altiar does not
    47 has a stylish suit, Altair has a stylish white cloak

You see, the only similarities they have are the fact they are both assassins, they both fight for different causes, and want totaly different things. While 47 will mow down anything in his way with an M4, Altair will head for the roof tops and escape. they both have different tatics for a kill, both have different personalitys and weapons. Yes i see where you are coming from, but all i can see is the fact they are assassins brings them in similaritie.

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    They are both cowards

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, real men commit suicide.

Pardon my dullness here, but you are being sarcastic right?, i wouldnt call what Altair and 47 do for a living a "cowardly job"

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    When anyone puts a "", the post is sarcastic.

And just so you know, I was sarcastic up there too.

Thought you were. I was just checking seeing as many people meen many many things on these forums

Hey i thought Altair couldalso be quiet considering you plan the attacks but i've never played Hitman of which i want to. So can Agent 47 be out in public as well?

Agent 47 always performs his hits in a public place, like in the Madi Gra in Hitman: Blood Money. buts its not in how many people you perform the hit in that counts its the way you perform them, in 47's case its all "accidental"

But i'm sure that Altair can be quiet when assasinating ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►