Is there an official release date for the Battle Of Forli DLC? I have searched around but everything just says January 2010.

Is there an official release date for the Battle Of Forli DLC? I have searched around but everything just says January 2010.

Fairly sure a similar thread was posted just the other day, and the only responce was that Jan 2010 was the most precise date so far. We're a week into Jan, though, so its at most 2-3 weeks away.

at a guest I would say it will be between the 20-31 as they wont want to release close to Xmas/New year so will most likely target the end of the month, then assume the second would come about a month after.

It's still a little odd that we haven't gotten an exact date yet though.

Ah ok, thanks guys! I was hoping that maybe a release date had come out that I just missed, but I guess not. Only a couple more weeks til release if they don't delay it!

Is it confirmed that we have to pay?

I can't exactly cite a source saying those exact words, but I would highly doubt any game would release DLC like this for free.

It should. As I said elsewhere, DLC should be to extend gameplay, not fill a hole.

It's cheap DLC though. $3.99 for one and $4.99 for the other.