Johny_pepperoni's Avatar Senior Member
    you cant open it if you allready went in there if you want to go back inside press pause-dna-secret locations-and the tomb you want

Originally posted by nitres155:
    you cant open it if you allready went in there if you want to go back inside press pause-dna-secret locations-and the tomb you want
    never been in there,found it on first visit to fori.

Alex_HS's Avatar Senior Member
    When the icon appears on the map you will be able to go inside, but you have to complete the main quest first i think? Im not sure... its either that or climb all the towers.

Originally posted by Alex_HS:
    When the icon appears on the map you will be able to go inside, but you have to complete the main quest first i think? Im not sure... its either that or climb all the towers.
    ahh i see,thanks.

finished it so it mustbe the towers thing.

Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alex_HS:
    ahh i see,thanks.

finished it so it mustbe the towers thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can enter it without doing the view points

Originally posted by nitres155:
    no you cant

Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nitres155:
    no you cant </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yes you can

nitres155 is right. I've played through several times on PS3 & so long as the icon shows up on the mini-map, you can get in without doing any viewpoints. Tomb icons don't show up until after the mission in the catacombs (in Florence) that La Volpe initiates.

So regarding the Tuscany tomb: The first trip to Tuscany to assassinate Vieri Pazzi, the tomb doesn't show up. The second trip to Tuscany to assassinate the Pazzi conspirators, the tomb shows up.

Originally posted by elaine8405:
    nitres155 is right.
    no,he isnt.

that door has no icon,at any point in the game i played through.
    maybe the ps3 is different due to the porting,and its a forgotten aspect when ported to pc.

but again,no icon,so no access.
    you do not enter or leave through this door when doing the forli tomb.