Kills some time while you wait for the patch.

If you want to know why the Apache is so long getting into British service(and why the TV license is so high in the UK) have a look at this.

Don`t miss the kill at the end!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/downloads/

That's brilliant!

Recognise Ace of Spades from Scragtbats videos

That is the best pic i ever ever ever have seen. And i seen a lot

Get to it boys it awsummmmmm!!!!!!

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Awesome! I love the BBC!

Terrific thanks so much.

"Soft American underbelly." OK I laughed out loud at that, even though these days I resemble that.

I downloaded it and converted it to avi and sent it to videotape for my brother in law who is a ludite.

Thanks again!

-HH-Dubbo's Avatar Senior Member
    Great. There's a guy that really loves his job, and what a cool job. Hell I love his job.

Bl00dy oath. But I'd rather be that Apache pilot who has to blow up the Lotus

-HH-Dubbo's Avatar Senior Member
    I gotta admit the three clips on there are pretty cool. The DB9 vs the train is worth the watch (listen to the note on that Aston Martin) and the test on the Hilux is hilarious and interesting.

That video just goes to show how f*****g cool us Brits are.

The episode of that show where he shot to pieces a radio controlled Corvette (?) with an Apache MG...brilliant.

they recently did another brilliant one with jeremy driving the new Land Rover 'sport' around salisbury plain

(british army main training ground for non-brits amoung us)

being chased by a challengerII tank.

With a similar 'shoot me if you can' theme. Very funny moments when he tried to evade it in woods and gets lost after the tank throws up a smoke-screen...then later when he plays ring-a-rosie round a large hedge sneaking behind it and getting away briefly, causing the tank comander to swear a bit.

needless to say he gets nailed in the end