Ok, here are the last few pics, i've only got a point and shoot camera so no in air photos...hope someone can take over and post a few of those..!

Treetop64's Avatar Senior Member
    Awesome pics, man. You must have had a great time there!

In the first pic it looks like that B-17 is coming in to strafe the hapless P-51.

A shame that the Yak is used as a billboard by the sponsor. But that's what photoshop is for I guess.

Before I die I just have to go to Duxford. I know people go year after year, but I would be happy with a single visit.

Very much appreciate the pictures.

Treetop64's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
    A shame that the Yak is used as a billboard by the sponsor.
    My thoughts exactly. Basically ruined it. The money's got to come from somewhere, but come on...

Coolest Pics!!

Hopefully stiboo2 does not mind me altering his image. I am hardly a photoshop virtuoso, but here is some modest editing for your approval.

Heliopause's Avatar Senior Member
    Great pics!

No problem Waldo - nice job!

I always felt the same about Duxford - didn't go for years because of the hassle of travelling 200 miles and overnight stays,then finally got around to organising a weekend away a couple of years ago...well worth the hassle.

Just got to work out how to go to Chino Airshow in California now, every time I go to USA on holiday I get the month wrong because of flight prices..it's a hard life..DOH!

Hope someone has some pics of these planes in the air to show us?!

And.....RAF Fairford on Saturday, more pics next week!