<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/trek/mohsquad/sovietdata.html">Historical Data>

I hope this works. My appologies if it does not.

S~ MOH_FOX

FOX--

Good stuff! I think you just have to put the link in without the fancy stuff, i.e., I'll paste it here: http://www.angelfire.com/trek/mohsquad/sovietdata.html

* _54th_Speeder *

Much appreciated 54th_Speeder~~

ty sir

S~ MOH_FOX

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Wellcome back FOX

Badsight.'s Avatar Senior Member
    thats some really interesting data their FOX

check out that Yak 9(1943) turn time : 16-17sec
    In preparing this volume, the authors combed untapped archives in the Soviet Union to uncover a wealth of data that rewrites long held Western beliefs.
    not only that , but also rewrites some supposed russian source data ive seen also :O

F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks
    I'll put them in my archive.

Hmm My whole archive is filled with contradictions in all fields.
    One learns to be a sceptic with time I guess.

Yak 3 speed is a bit to high i think and the yak 9U is faster than 569kmh at sealevel.

Kocur_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Interesting but what, when, where, how?

For example: a serial La-7 No.452101-39 tested in 1944 in Liotno-Issliedovatielskiy Institut aka LII (flight research facility of Ministry of Aircraft Production) achieved 597kmh at SL.

It is extremly important to know test details in case of soviet data, it will be different for prototypes, for "etalon" planes and for serial planes. Results from TsAGI tests, where planes tested were speciall prepared (sealed gun ports, polished surfaces, etc) will be different from re****s achieved in LII or NII VVS.

Totally Wrong data ,sorry.
    Won't even keep those.

Originally posted by Kocur_:
    Interesting but what, when, where, how?

For example: a serial La-7 No.452101-39 tested in 1944 in Liotno-Issliedovatielskiy Institut aka LII (flight research facility of Ministry of Aircraft Production) achieved 597kmh at SL.

It is extremly important to know test details in case of soviet data, it will be different for prototypes, for "etalon" planes and for serial planes. Results from TsAGI tests, where planes tested were speciall prepared (sealed gun ports, polished surfaces, etc) will be different from re****s achieved in LII or NII VVS.
    Kocur, would you please let us know what is your opinion about the La-7 serial # 452132-76, that is quoted at a SL speed of 616 km/h at 2500RPM? It's mentioned here, right after the one you mentioned in your post. It seems that it's also from NII-VVS source (referenced in the bibliography), stating explicitly at the top:
    Performance & Specification of the Lavochkin La5fn & La7

The following data attempts to concern production aircraft. As such, some prototype data has been ignored in favour of data recorded from trials on ex production craft.
    I think it's always nice to let opinions be known

S.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►