KRISTORF's Avatar Senior Member

Thanks to Imme for the skins

Wow! Are those processed at all? The one with the I-16 is especially great. What mods are you using for those?

Originally posted by POOTEEWEET:
    Thanks to Imme for the skins

Are these in-game shots? They look more like renders for use out-of-game.

Nice though. They remind me of the great artwork in this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Aircraft...War-II/dp/1905704321

KRISTORF's Avatar Senior Member
    Wing Commander 'Johnnie' Johnson had a Spitfire MkIXc made up from scraps to use as a 'hack'
    that never actually appeared on any official rosters.
    Coded MK329 and JE-J (Jnr) was used on the famous 'beer runs' between England and his mess in Normandy
    (fighting can be a thirst business) and only one photo is in existance of this aircraft.
    I am led to beleive that JE-J (Jnr) was destroyed after some pen pusher safe behind his desk
    in England found out about it and 'grassed' him up...

Uufflakke's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Multimetal:
    Wow! Are those processed at all? The one with the I-16 is especially great. What mods are you using for those?
    1st screenshot is the Hankow map, 2nd is the Donbass/East Ukrain map, 3rd is the Aleutians map (the download version is different, I made this version for my own fun) and 4th is the Sidi Ifni (northeast AFrica/Spanish territory) map.
    All this stuff and more you can find at SAS1946, but we are not allowed to link to it. So let mr. Google be your friend.

And this is the winter Caucasus map by the way.

Hello Major_Setback. Thanks for the comment and I'm pleased you like the piccies.

They are IL2 screenshots with a bit of Photoshop skullduggery on top.

Wow! These are all great!

May I ask, how do you guys get screenshots in such high resolution? Whenever I take one, they're pretty small (I'm using the "print screen" key and pasting it into paint). I turned the resolution all the way up once, but the only difference I noticed was the words on the menu looked different, so I changed it back.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►