Hi I am Fiona Paris and welcome to my blog. First of all, you are asking who am I? I am the Great Houdini of course Lets get down to business. Why did I make this? I don't know, I was bored.

Entry for Today

Today I woke up, checked my mail. I saw I got random mails from websites I signed up for. It gets annoying! Anyways, then I logged onto ImagineTown.com. And I realized "OH MY GOD!!!! I HAVE SOO MANY ORDERS TO MAKE!!!! STOP BEING LAZY!!" So I had to stop being lazy and start designing. i ended up only making one, so I was still lazy!

I forget what else I did.

Thats that for that!

You know what I wish for? A BIG BUTTON!!!! I pressing buttons! Except not keyboards. But what I really want is A BIG BUTTON!! Even bigger than the universe! And then I could jump on it!!! DID I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I ALSO LOVE JUMPING?????

Another of my wishes is................................................ .................................................. ...............................TO WIN THE CARD COVER CONTEST!!!!

I JUST LOVE THE OUTFIT!!! ISN'T IT AWESOME????

I have just realized something......

Is this boring to read? Hope not, cuz then your calling me boring. One person called me boring. But I wasn't listening. So I don't think anyone called me boring!

Anyways, I feel like pranking someone. But I am an only child, so i have no one to prank!

One time I pranked my friends altogether at my house. After the prank was over, it somehow turned to a party???

I should go back to Imaginetown.

That reminds me, I hate the number 76 and 75 now. Usually when I log onto IT, it keeps getting stuck at those numbers!!!

I would be happy if you commented and I would be happy if you did not comment. Its just a happy day for me

By the way, does anyone know whether it is Saturday or Sunday? I hope its Saturday.

Lots of people like Fridays, but I hate them. They always turn out bad luck for me. Well I don't hate Fridays anymore cuz I think the bad luck stopped!

This happens randomly, but when ever I walk with my snow boots, my toe starts hurting. Then it stops. I think I have a Toe Curse

I should stop talking (typing) You know what is weird? That everyone keeps saying talking when really they are typing! I am like......well actually I am like nothing. So never mind about that.

Another weird thing is that how everyone on IT has to say 'gtg' instead of 'g2g'

Well, now I'm bored

See you next time on.......Fiona's Blog of Madness!

Random update: I just figured out Monkies is not a word. OR is it.........

Ok, this is just freaky but random people keep talking to Jordan Miller! HE IS A COMPUTER!!!! I am guessing they think he is "cute" But I do not think he is a bit "cute" His ears are too big, he walks barefeet EVERYWHERE!!! Ewww, I bet they stink! Blagh! Not only that, but I think he has wrinkles on his face. No offense Jordan.

Originally posted by fabiona12:
    its monkeys

Originally posted by bubblemint9:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fabiona12:
    its monkeys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That expalains why its always blocked....

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we had a phone like this....

I am getting bored of the phones we really do have!

lol! GASP WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?!?

It is Sunday.

Originally posted by bubblemint9:
    lol! GASP WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?!?
    On the home page in the about section

Originally posted by SoccerBalls23:
    It is Sunday.
    Shoot, that means school tomorrow! 3 toturous days till winter break

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►