Originally posted by Heavensabove:
    Evil.Merlin,

Looks as though plenty of people have this and know quite a lot about it. As for the reference to historical aircraft, there's no doubting your Fw 190 has a story! I was refering to Luftwaffe combat colour schemes but no matter.

Anyway, plenty of people have replied which is good and you've got the skin you were after which is what the aim was.

Sometimes I'm filing through all the Fw 190 skins and think when am I ever going to fly all these things (considering that's just the A8). LoL

Anyway, Cheers
    I just wish the A8's had blinkers. Well the ones that had them anyways.

Afraid any PMs addressed to 'Huckebein' won't find me - I had to add a suffix to get the name. I did indeed make this skin a while back. Here are some pics:

PM me your e-mail addy if you'd like a copy.

Btw I'm also working on a skin of the same aircraft as it was captured, before the repaint. I should be posting some WIP shots in the next couple of weeks.

Originally posted by Huckebein_UK:

Btw I'm also working on a skin of the same aircraft as it was captured, before the repaint. I should be posting some WIP shots in the next couple of weeks.
    Ah... no wonder it never got thru. I got a copy of your fine skin. I'm doing a wee bit of touchup work on it, mostly using Jester's template.

I have a couple of photos of it with the flaps down and it's the original chromate green on the inside...

Ok mate, that's fine. If the flap interiors are Chromate Green then they've also been repainted by the US. 'Original' colour would have been RLM 02 Grau.

Good afternoon, thank you very much for the support of sharing so important information, I really think this forum is very good I think you have chosen the best one to publish and help others. They have helped me a lot to solve my problems regarding this topic.