1. #1
    I pre-ordered the game but when I was going to get my code all of them were already gone so never any code for him. So I think that it would good to make the harlequin character available so you can buy him on platstation store or xbox live. Or make him unlockable so you get him when you reach level 30 or 40,so that everybody who didn't get him or the code for him can get him some way.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Nah, I like my Harlequin (and officer) being exclusive.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Face the facts, it's not going to happen! It's called Exclusive for a reason. I have the codex DLC and I now never use either character as they don't exactly blend in.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Well you're stupid both of you!!

    Th Harlequin and Office is going to be availiable as DLC to purchase on the PSN / Xbox Live for about £1.50-2.00.

    It just wont be availiable for a few months. If money can be made, then it will be availiable. The Harlequin is one of the most popular characters in the Multiplayer.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Harlequin
    Try me people, it's limited exclusive. It'll be on the PSN/XBL soon.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally posted by cyrax008:
    Well you're stupid both of you!!

    Th Harlequin and Office is going to be availiable as DLC to purchase on the PSN / Xbox Live for about £1.50-2.00.

    It just wont be availiable for a few months. If money can be made, then it will be availiable. The Harlequin is one of the most popular characters in the Multiplayer.
    any idea when u will be able to buy them???? And you are absolutely right!
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Why would you ever want the Harlequin? I mean all the other characters look like each other and the Harlequin looks nothing like them, meaning it's alot easier to blend in as the standard characters then a ****ing clown. Plus it looks stupid.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally posted by Warforger:
    Why would you ever want the Harlequin? I mean all the other characters look like each other and the Harlequin looks nothing like them, meaning it's alot easier to blend in as the standard characters then a ****ing clown. Plus it looks stupid.
    Just like I said, I never use the Harlequin as he stands out to much. I actualy welcome it if they make it public DLC. Makes it easier for me to spot you. My deaths reduced a lot after I stopped using Harlequin.

    Just for info do you have a link to your information about the characters becoming public DLC. Just wondered where you got your information.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    all exclusive pre-order bonuses eventually become DLC.

    Its just a ploy to get high pre-order numbers.
    Also my friend who works at Gamespot was able to print out Harlequin codes until they were cut from the servers a couple days after the release.

    Harlequin and Officer will eventually become available but don't expect that anytime soon.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    papartusedmcrsk's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    741
    Originally posted by cyrax008:
    If money can be made, then it will be available.
    This.

    Originally posted by FireTempest00:
    Harlequin and Officer will eventually become available but don't expect that anytime soon.
    And this.
    Share this post