Thread: Megadeth DLC, but who's buying? | Forums

AngeL-oF-Death-x's Avatar Member

Megadeth DLC, but who's buying?

anyone?
    I don't think it's even worth it if you seriously want to learn the songs since the solos are ridiculous and riff repeater is kinda useless. I'll most likely just buy one megadeth song because of boredom with the older songs. But which one? hmmm...

I will buy the whole pack tomorrow. Marty and Chris's solos will be out of my range for now, but it something to work towards. Dave's parts won't be easy either, but Symphony isn't very hard to play.

Bluesman25's Avatar Member
    Not me. My Metal days are long behind me. Give me some blues (some jazz would be awesome too).

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm at least getting SoD and Hangar.

KinchBlade's Avatar Senior Member
    Peace sells...
    (Had to add that pointless reference under the citrcumstances)

looks like the 3 songs are in the DLC on xbox, I though there was a pack where you buy all 3 songs for a discount. I dont see it listed in the packs menu

Originally posted by TonyFarkas:
    looks like the 3 songs are in the DLC on xbox, I though there was a pack where you buy all 3 songs for a discount. I dont see it listed in the packs menu
    Well looks like the pack is active in the Rocksmith xbox store. Now for a little SOD

Sh*t, I don't even like metal (anymore) but I'm still gonna get all these songs just for the variety. Don't need to be a metalhead to have fun shredding.

I'd definitely appreciate more genres, this pack is a good step in the right direction. Jazz could be cool but kind of against the improvisational spirit of most jazz. Some funk would be nice; lots of good guitar-heavy funk out there.

tomahawk72's Avatar Member
    I downloaded the pack this morning before work. That way it's ready to go as soon as I get home.

Megadeth would have been an instant purchase for me since they are one of my favorite bands on Earth. However, until Ubisoft fixes the freezing issues on the PS3 as well as makes the DLC playable without an internet connection, I will not spend a single dime on Rocksmith DLC.

There should be stronger laws/penalties for companies who release these games that don't work properly. I will never understand how they are allowed to keep taking people's money while the product being sold is clearly broken. This has become the norm in video games over the past several years. Release a buggy defective product in order to meet the release date & then patch it weeks or even months later (WTF?!?). Funny, the hard earned money I spent on Rocksmith works perfectly the way it should from day one. How about Ubisoft gives us all back our money and we'll give it back to them when the product works as advertised? I know that this notion seems absurd, yet for some reason taking consumer's money under false pretenses is apparently perfectly acceptable.

I love Rocksmith when it works, but sadly after countless freezes and hours wasted, I have been forced to stop playing it until it is fixed. So no Megadeth or any other DLC for me

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►