CJ Fresh's Avatar Senior Member

No SOTG again

🤔 wonder what’s going on

Holidays.

LubzinNJ's Avatar Senior Member
    This was announced two weeks ago

I can't remember how long they said they would be off, it was 2 to 4 weeks though, if I remember even somewhat correctly.

CJ Fresh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by eckLub Go to original post
    This was announced two weeks ago
    Last week there was a notice on twitter saying there’s no sotg, there was nothing this week.

LubzinNJ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CJ Fresh Go to original post
    Last week there was a notice on twitter saying there’s no sotg, there was nothing this week.
    While there isn't a concrete date set for the return yet, they're targeting the end of August, when there will also be a more concrete timeline for future updates.

If they follow TD1 schedule, they are gone for a month. No updates, no patches, nothing until Mid September.

Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by CJ Fresh Go to original post
    As already mentioned by EckLub, the State of the Game aims to return at the end of August.
    This doesn't mean that we're not communicating if there is anything new to share, we're still here

You can find our last SoTG article here, and you can read the part quoted by EckLub at the end of the page.
     1 people found this helpful

Not like anyone is missing anything, every time its the same bs, lets talk about not talking about known issues and focus on minor things or teasers for **** that they wont deliver on or just f-up anyway. Been this way since the first game.

Personally, I love SotG. I wish they would go deeper into various topics and issues but I'd rather have it than not have it.