More Power given to the NPCs then the Player

Has been a bunch of BS More Tricks And Toys have been given to the NPCs then then to the player this game it’s horrendous.Gotta love It when you throw a Turret out The Bosses ability to kick it instantly and break it Deliberate Programming to be able to that to us EveryTime .All the endless Medics Healing after healing Kill The Medic And Drones The next waves spawn more .All the Power seems to be on the NPCs side of things Players Get Nerfed NPCs Get Buffed ..Sick Of all There Tricks And Toys .Npcs have no cool downs on anything they use .As far as Bosses kicking a breaking our Turret is a bunch of BS we should have equal ability against them too Sick Of Shooting NPCs In The Head They are able to be revived this Mechanics in the game is BS
     1 people found this helpful

LubzinNJ's Avatar Senior Member
    1) Turrets getting kicked over.....place it where they can't get to it
    2) Medics....well we can heal ourselves
    3) Drones....we have drones too. Shoot their drones when they launch them and their own drones kill them

We have more tricks in our bag of gimmicks than they do. And they're not hard to counter if you try.
     5 people found this helpful

elkyri's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, ^ that.

I like the challenge the NPCs present.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    It's more that some of our tools are bad and getting reworked, firefly went from horrible joke to actually very decent now, so it's just a matter of polishing some skills clunkyness most of the time

elkyri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    It's more that some of our tools are bad and getting reworked, firefly went from horrible joke to actually very decent now, so it's just a matter of polishing some skills clunkyness most of the time
    I think most of it (in some cases) is simply TTP -- tactics, techniques, and procedures. Software issue rather than hardware issue. If one doesn't make best use of the skills and gear available, things will seem hard. On the other hand, a player who puts together combos of gear talents and gadgets that work together and feed off each other can clear most missions solo without too much trouble as long as he makes use of those talents and gadgets.

Tactics are important. If one enters a room and hunkers down behind the first piece of cover and never moves, one will be subject to flanking and grenade and drone spam and (if one doesn't prioritze the medics as targets) an unending onslaught of NPCs. Moving cuts down on the indirect attacks (grenades and drones) and flanks the flankers. Instead of waiting for a suppressed NPC to lift his head, use that opportunity to flank for an easy shot while they are pinned down. Etc.

In some cases it's not enough to say "git gud." Some folks need "gud" laid out.... build advice as well as advice on TTP..... but that's already here and pretty sure the OP has seen it before.

Another one Black Tusk thread of MetalGod41.

Originally Posted by elkyri Go to original post
    [...]

I agree! Not unfair at all for them to use the same tactics smart players are using against them. I like the challenge they present.

Hey, MetalGod41, from your posting I used to think you needed some help and hoped to join one of your sessions someday but in the vid you recently posted I noted you're running a solid GS-500 build with decent talents and have all the exotics so obviously you're not needing my poor help.

What you might want to do is review some of the good advice on tactics and techniques you've already received on this topic in your previous threads:

MetalGod41: Enemy NPC Medics Black Tusks

MetalGod41: Black Tusk Medics Are Obnoxious

MetalGod41: Horrendous Game Mechanics with Medics

MetalGod41: Black Tusks

MetalGod41: Enemy Medic NPCs

[...]

Well there you go.... there is always Story Mode as Option B.
    Furthermore:

MetalGod41: The NPCs are Unfair

MetalGod41: More Power given to the NPCs then the Player

To be continued...

Black Tusk hate pistols.

Originally Posted by CassiousCloud Go to original post
    Black Tusk hate pistols.
    No love from Black Tusk.

LubzinNJ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Neo_Intended Go to original post
    Another one Black Tusk thread of MetalGod41.

Furthermore:

MetalGod41: The NPCs are Unfair

MetalGod41: More Power given to the NPCs then the Player

To be continued...

Wow was not aware of his spamming this topic....that is just sad
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by eckLub Go to original post
    Wow was not aware of his spamming this topic....that is just sad
    I thought everybody should know.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►