My 3 favourite weapons regarding how they feel, look and how they sound when shooting are the Famas, F2000 and C-TAR (yeah, i love assault riffles)... But the 3 of them really suck on DPS... The famas doesn't even have a magazine slot. The other two have really good fire rate, but the damage is really low... But honestly, i love how they feel and perform when shooting.
     1 people found this helpful

LubzinNJ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Edgemoor Go to original post
    Interesting opinions, share many of them myself. But I was playing around with a P416 the other day and a MK16. Both were about the same damage, as far as I could tell. The MK16 had better accuracy and stability, yet the P416 felt and seemed to perform much better.

Part of the reason was it just felt like it was easier to track and hit the target. Weird I know, but anyone else find that?
    It might be a mental thing but I feel like since the P416, especially with allegro, fires so much faster that while it's accuracy and stability might be a tad worse than a Mk16 you get more bullets on the target that moment your aim and RNG works that you're hitting the target, whereas the Mk16 seems to fire so slow in comparison that when your aim and RNG means you're missing it seems to take awhile to get back on target with a stream of death.

RNG in this case is the game determining how badly to f up your bullet stream wit the accuracy/stability effects.

direwolf2496's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by eckLub Go to original post
    I'd still attribute the source of a weapon to who designed it
    I would like to know what the designer was smoking when he designed the sa80.

BioXTC's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Styxs_NL Go to original post
    FAL
    CTAR-21 - Was my fav in GRWL, but in here its kinda crap
    L86 - Too low RPM combined with too low mag/clip for an LMG

Special nomination: Nemesis - Charging shots takes too long and holding time is too low, rest is oke on it

Also Named Weapons might need to get the same treatment as Spec side arms have, so they can have more then 1 of each type of talents on 1 weapon like 2 holstered or 2 passives
    I'll fight you. The Nemesis is ridiculously good, and it's my fav weapon in the game by a mile. You don't have to full charge for most enemies, with my build at least I can kill heroic elites with about 2/3rds of a charge, and reds with maybe 1/4th of a charge.

The full charge whammy is reserved for smacking heavies for 6mil headshots.

Chatterbox... damage is rubbish seeing as it's an Exotic

Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    What would you consider the three worst weapons in the game?
    The mind, the mind and the mind of a player.

T821 Black, M60, M44 hunter edition, chatterbox.

Originally Posted by Edgemoor Go to original post
    Interesting opinions, share many of them myself. But I was playing around with a P416 the other day and a MK16. Both were about the same damage, as far as I could tell. The MK16 had better accuracy and stability, yet the P416 felt and seemed to perform much better.

Part of the reason was it just felt like it was easier to track and hit the target. Weird I know, but anyone else find that?
    there is another ar most people overlook since it was truly crap at release but they must have tweaked it because now the ACR (the E variant at least) sits beautifully between the P416 and the MK16, it is now a great handling weapon with more damage than the P416 and higher ROF than the MK16 whilst still maintaining accuracy. if the gods of RNG won't look kindly on you when rolling a P416 or MK16 give the ACR-E a try it may surprise you.
     1 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by desolate-master Go to original post
    there is another ar most people overlook since it was truly crap at release but they must have tweaked it because now the ACR (the E variant at least) sits beautifully between the P416 and the MK16, it is now a great handling weapon with more damage than the P416 and higher ROF than the MK16 whilst still maintaining accuracy. if the gods of RNG won't look kindly on you when rolling a P416 or MK16 give the ACR-E a try it may surprise you.
    Never got good luck with an ACR-E so i barely remember how it handles

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    I keep trying to think of a honest to goodness answer, but all I can think of is....... the 3 guns I am using. That would be an AR, LMG, and a pistol. It doesn't really matter which ones there always seems to be a better one out there of each.